7. The First Time

1994

1994

"Here, Fleur, hide this in your satchel..." Lilla handed Fleur a flask of fire whiskey. Lilla enjoyed pushing the boundaries of school rules.

Once Lilla took a whole bottle of French wine to the Beauxbaton Dance recitals and got horrifically drunk that she ended up vomiting on the girl next to her. Lilla has a troubled past and she tries to ease her pain by drinking and indulging in a muggle herb called "marijuana." She only smokes it on special occasions because she must travel into Germany to find a certain herb of marijuana she likes. The street name for it OG Kush.

"Lill, I am not hiding a flask of whiskey in my satchel! Hide it in your bra like you always do." Fleur pushed the flask away from her, giving Lilla a disgusted look.

"Mom. It is too cold to put a flask in my bra. Come on, I cannot survive this game without getting a little buzz. Plus, everyone can take sips to make the next two hours more interesting!"

Lilla would often refer to Fleur as "mom" because in a way, Fleur was the mother figure in the friend group, since she was the eldest. Lilla has never met her mother and Fleur has taken her under her wing she arrived at Beauxbaton, they were still best friends but those two had a special beyond.

"Give it here. I have plenty of room in my cloak. I can stash it in the inside pocket, but I get dibs on the first swig!" Astoria took the flask and hid it inside her blue colored cloak.

Astoria was not feeling very conversational until the group made it to the quidditch stands. The stands were split into two, people who were rooting for Slytherin and people who were rooting for Gryffindor. The girls all looked a little confused and decided to sit with the Slytherin area because Lilla was friends with a girl in the house, her name was Pansy Parkinson.

Pansy had long brown hair, brown eyes and had a thin physique. She seemed to also have a loudmouth by what Astoria gathered. Astoria had not met many students in Slytherin but since her encounter with Malfoy she was not too fond of the house.

"Welcome students to the Gryffindor versus Slytherin quidditch match! I would like to personally welcome our abroad students and thank them for participating in cheering on our students! May... the match... begin!" Lee Jordan, the commentator, exclaimed excitedly.

Dumbledore released the golden snitch from the middle of the stands and quickly the two seekers began chasing after the little bugger.

After about thirty minutes of watching players score points, get hit the bludgers and some knocked off their broom, a brunette-haired boy darted for the golden snitch.

"Ugh! Where the fuck is Draco? Saint Potter is going to catch the snitch and it is going to cost us the game!" Pansy shouted to her friend next to her. Her friend was Blaise Zabini. An attractive young man Astoria noticed but not her type.

"There! Pans! I see him! He is really flying fast!" Blaise pointed to the middle of the field and there he was. Draco Malfoy. The boy whom she bumped into.
The boy who knew who she was in Transfiguration.
He was the seeker for the Slytherin team. Of course, he was a jock. He was so full of himself that it just fit his persona.