74. Return to Hogwarts

2004

Astoria was lying on her back when she felt the tingling sensation develop between her legs. She closed her eyes tightly and gripped onto the pillows that held her head.

The hairs on her arm began to stand as the prickle affect ran down her spine with every movement she felt on her throbbing clitoris.

How badly she wanted to unravel instantly, but she felt the feeling of compressing. Astoria ran her hand down her body to grip onto the head that was giving her such pleasure, until she felt the hump of her growing belly.

Her eyes snapped open, and she felt embarrassed, and larger than she ever felt in her life.

"Stop. I—I feel like a giant Hippogriff." Astoria said while attempting to close her legs, but Draco seized them in place.

"Impossible." Draco said while his head was between her swollen legs.

Draco continued his tongue motions on her clitoris, while occasionally planting soft kisses along the insides of her thighs.

"You have never looked more radiate." He purred.

The sounds of his voice, and the breath against her labia made the heat of her body build... until...there was an explosion. The muscles of her abdomen tensed while her toes curled.

As Astoria came down from her climax, Draco joined her once more at the top of the bed.

"Do not call yourself a Hippogriff. You are anything but." Draco said while planting a kiss on her cheek.

"A little owl once told me you provoked a Hippogriff, and the beast kicked your---"

"Preposterous! That creature attacked me." He said firmly.

Astoria laughed to herself and rose from the bed to drape a silk robe around her body. She looked at her side from a side view in her mirror and noticed how her body looked more different with every passing day.

Her breasts became larger and more tender. The soles of her feet became acheful by night, and she could not stand more than an hour before needing a rest. Astoria's belly grew larger every week, and she has not come to terms with such events yet.

Draco seemed to be coming around more than she was. He was determined not to hand over his wife or child to the Dark Lord, no matter the cost.

"Astoria, we cannot change what is already done. All we can do is protect—" Draco proceeded to place his hand upon Astoria's belly. "—what is ours."

Astoria felt a tear stream down her cheek, but she nodded. It may not be what she wanted at this time in her life, but there was no turning back now.

The next morning Andromeda arrived at the house early to give Astoria a routine examination. Andromeda waved her wand and casted multiple maternal diagnostic charms on her.

"The child is growing strong. I daresay, another five weeks and you'll deliver." Andromeda said while rotating her wand around her belly to get a better view of the fetus.

"Oi! I know the sex. It is a—"

"Don't tell me." Astoria said firmly while shaking her head.

Andromeda lowered her eyes and nodded. In truth, Astoria did not want to know the sex due to attachment. If she found out if it was a boy or a girl, then she would be asking herself the 'What if?' questions.

What if they look like Draco?

What if they inherit Astoria's big brown eyes?

What if Draco and Astoria are unable to save their child from Lord Voldemort.