1. Astoria

A/N: This book contains explicit language, sexual activity, and drug/alcohol use. Please heed the warnings, this book is not for the light hearted. I do not own any of the characters in this book, all rights to JK Rowling. I do not put trigger warnings on my chapters because I believe it takes away from the mystery. The first half of the book is in Astoria's POV.
Please leave comments, vote and enjoy my book!

This is my first fan fiction I have ever written! (2021).

Chapter 1: Astoria

Chapter 1: Astoria

1999

With a deep breath she took one last drag of her pre-lit cigarette and Astoria flicked it out the window. She glared around her surroundings and was anxious to exit the car. Astoria reached into her black leather purse and pulled out a compact mirror. She applied some striking red lips, pinched her cheeks to appear more rosy and less flushed. Since the color from her face drained with every meter the car traveled. After what seemed like hours, the car came to a stop. She glared out the window to see nonother than the tall domain of Malfoy Manor.
Astoria would have rather apparated, but she felt perhaps a muggle car ride could soothe her nerves? She realized quickly she had mistaken.

"We have arrived Miss. Greengrass." The driver said calmly. He opened her car door and extended his hand to guide her out.

Her black heels touched the ground and she looked up at the tall hedges lining the pathway up to the front gate entrance. As she strode up to they opened for her automatically. Astoria felt her palms begin to slightly moisten and become clammy in the slits of her digits. Her heartbeat elevated with every step closer to the door. She took note of the many rose bushes that lined around the manor. Astoria knew that Narcissa always made sure the Manor elves kept up with their gardening chores.

Astoria stood at the foot of the front door and held the large knocker, took a deep breath and knocked three times. Soon after a tiny house elf opened the door.

"Miss. Greengrass? Bopsy welcomes you. Master Malfoy and the others, are waiting for you in the formal living room." The tiny elf pointed in her direction. She smiled down at the tiny creature and nodded. As she walked into the foyer she looked down the floor and then back up again the walls. Memories came flooding across her mind like a movie on a screen.

Astoria's stride came to a hold when she heard yelling coming from the room. She slid up against a wall before she made her arrival known.  She quickly realized it was Draco and Lucius quarreling.

"Draco, pull yourself together and start acting like the future master of this house. You should feel lucky the Dark Lord is offering such an opportunity. I do not understand what is troubling you!" Luscious sneered.

Astoria was beginning to realize Draco was not pleased about the arranged marriage and she knew why. With everything that happened at the end of their sixth year and the Battle of Hogwarts, Astoria knew that it was going to be an adjustment period. The blond felt her heart ache at the thought of Draco loathing her, but she had to push that feeling to the back of her mind.