46. The Girl in the Trench Coat

1997 – Paris, France

Draco felt Astoria's body pushed up against his, the heat radiating off her physique was intoxicating. He fisted her scalp with sure force and allowing her to moan as proudly as she liked. Draco pushed deeper and deeper into her and with every thrust Astoria cocked her head back. Astoria connected their lips and peered into Draco's eyes. Draco always adored looked into Astoria's eyes, they were big, brown, and always looked as if they were full of secrets.

"Do you love me?" Astoria breathlessly said in between kisses.

Draco connected their lips once more and pushed Astoria on her back. He ran his hand up the side of her body until his hand was brushing just below her sternum.

"You know I do." He whispered to her before connecting their lips once more.

Draco kept his eyes closed as he kissed her passionately. He continued to thrust into her, with his eyes closed and when he reopened them another familiar face appeared before him causing him to jolt.

"Miss me?" Hermione murmured lowly into Draco's ear.

Draco eye's rushed open and he found himself in his four-poster bed, sweating profusely with an outstanding erection. Draco peered over his bed and noticed Theo snoozing on the living room sofa. Draco laid back down and began to breathe slowly. He realized he had been having a sex dream about not one, but two women. It had been a long while since he has intimate thoughts about Granger, but he did not understand why it was happening. Sexually, he was more attracted to Astoria then Hermione. Astoria had the figure, the blond hair, the sharp tongue, and she knew how to carry herself like a bad-ass woman. Hermione had brown frizzed hair, an insufferable need to be smarter than everyone else and was in many ways, annoying to be around. Draco decided to resume his sleep and hopefully not dream about anymore women for the rest of the night.

When the afternoon arrived, Theo was out smoking on the terrace and Draco smelt it from rooms away. In a strange way it was a comfort to smell the scent of a cigarette again because it reminded him of Astoria. Although he absolutely despised smoking, it was still a strange comfort.

"We need to devise a plan mate, tis' not like we can walk into Italy and ask where Astoria is. We cannot afford to be recognized." Theo said while flicking the bud off the terrace.

Draco pondered deeply about how they were going to get to Italy. Draco had a guard dog at his door, and it was not going to be easy to get past one of Voldemort's henchmen. The men discussed how they were going to take several portkeys into Venice and work their way from there, but it was leaving Paris was the tricky part of the plan. Would they sneak out in the cover of night? Would they kill the henchmen that was guarding the apartment door that night? It was not like they had invisibility cloaks to hide themselves under whenever they wanted to be oblivious to the world.

"I have a thought." Theo said lightly. "What about Polyjuice potion?"

Draco's attention was grasped, and his eyes were in tentful. "The potion only lasts an hour."

"We can brew more than we will need. Once we are in certain parts of Italy, we, well you, will not be recognized." Theo said proudly.

Draco thought about how this could work. They would have to pull some random French men off the street, strip them of a few hairs and assume their identities for a while. Draco was dreading the thought of becoming someone else, he was quite fond of his blond and pale perfection.

"The potion is complicated. I have never brewed Polyjuice before, and if we mess it up, well---we die."

Draco put his head in his hands and thought about who would be smart enough to brew Polyjuice potion.