Let me help you (Aizawa x Reader)

"Please remember do you homework and I'll see you all after vacation...Class dismissed." I dismissed my students who left eagerly for February vacation.

I close the door behind the last student and laid my head on my desk.

"Finally, no students for a week." I think to myself out loud.

A deep voice suddenly responded causing me to jolt up from my seat, "No more students, but I'm still here."

I look around the room until I spot the person who spoke. A familiar black haired coworker of mine had given me a heart attack.

"Shouta Aizawa, what the hell are you doing in my class sneaking up on me like that?" I hoped I sound frustrated enough to have an affect on him.

"You know, scaring an old high school friend, and being happy that those chaotic students are gone." His big hand wrapped around my wrist as he switched where we stood in relation to each other in the room.

I now stood in front of the wall.

"It's already been a month and you haven't even looked at me." He stated taking a step closer to me.

"Save it Aizawa," I deadpanned, "I don't have time for this... I've got papers to grade." I

The truth was I did have time, my students papers were already graded, but the memories were too painful.

Mic, Aizawa, Loud Cloud, and I were extremely close. They were the three musketeers, I was the fourth, forgotten one because I left.

When loud Cloud my twin brother died I felt so much pain, I couldn't be anywhere that reminded me of him. Without warning I transferred to a high school in America.

Now I was back, but I still wanted to avoid the other two. I wanted to try to forget everything.

~~~Narrator 2 pov~~~

Shouta Aizawa found the sad glimmer in your eyes, and backed away calmly.

"Look Y/n, we can't erase the past, we can't forget it, and we can't stop it from hurting, but we can grow and learn from it so it doesn't happen again."  He lifted his hand and caressed your cheek.

You didn't realize the many tears you had shed until he wiped them away with his thumb.

"I know it hurts believe me he was my best friend, but you can't avoid us forever." After he said that you began sobbing.

"I miss him so much, it hurt so much to lose him. I wish he wasn't gone." He held you as you cried.

~~~Narrators pov~~~

"I know, and I'm sorry. It's going to hurt, so let me help you heal. It's not going to be easy, but I'll do anything in my power to make you feel better." Aizawa said to her.

He sat down in her chair and sat her on him, he let her bury her face in his chest as she sobbed.

After an hour she had no more tears to cry. She felt cold and numb as she sat in silence with Aizawa.

"You know, I always liked you because you were strong enough to accept help. I never had that strength until later in life." He broke the silence causing Y/n to look up at him.

"T-thank you." She didn't know what else to say to him, but she has plenty of things to admit.

"Don't thank me, you're important to me." He said to her.

"You're important to me too."

It's good enough for me to say when the students came back from break they came back to a happier teacher.  Meanwhile, Y/n came back with a goal to make sure her students didn't go through what she did.