7M.I.H (Denki X Reader)

"Okay, the next two are..." Mina said.
You were at a party with your class, and everyone was playing spin the bottle, with the exception of a few classmates.

The first two had already gone, and now it was now turn for the next two.

Mina spun the bottle. It spun like a top for a few seconds until the momentum began to dwindle down.

One end landed on you, and the other landed on the class clown, Denki. You looked at him trying to find his reaction, you yourself didn't know how to act, so you looked at him for a clue.

He winked at you and began walking into the closet. Reluctantly you drag your feet and follow.

~~~Your Pov~~~

I wasn't sure what to do. Denki and I had to stay in this closet, with very little space.

"S-so, uh Y/n...what should we do?" He asked me.

I was shocked to see he was nervous. Denki was flirty with me all the time in and out of class, but now he's not, and it might just be because of how close we are.

"Umm...not sure. We can just talk for now?" I spoke with an unsure tone my voice got higher with the last word.

I couldn't see much in the dark, but I could see him nod yes.

"It's dark in here...not the point uhhh lovey weather today?" I admit; when I said that, I didn't think it through.

"I don't know, we're in the closet, you silly goose." Kaminari chuckled at what I said, it felt a little embarrassing.

He lifted his hand and used his quirk to create a current of electric. The electricity flowed throughout his index finger and created a small light.

That's when we realized how close we were.

Denki's features were illuminated by the small light from his finger. His cheeks were flushed, and his face all-together was too close to mine.

We both blinked for a couple of seconds before we said something else.

"I-Umm I have to tell you something.."He broke the silence first with what he said.

"What is it?" I replied waiting for what he'd say.

"I like you." My heart rate quickened and I didn't know what to say.

"I...I like you too Denki." I managed to speak finally.

"Would you go-" The door flung open and Mina peaked her head into the closet.

"Yes." I responded to Denki with a smile as I step out the closet.

"Times u- or you walk out the closet immediately that's okay." Mina chuckled.

"Okay! Next two people are..."

Denki and I kept our eyes on each other the whole time, and we planned a date the next time we spoke.