My little secret (V!Kirishima X Reader)

"Kiri, paper, scissor, shoot!" For an assignment everyone in class 1-A had to work with a group of children.

It was fun, I was playing Rock Paper Scissors with two little girls. When Kirishima heard me say his name instead of rock he turned around and began chuckling.

Everything faded away, those were the days, the days where he wasn't a villain and I wasn't a hero. U.A was so fun, and everything was easier than it is now.

Villains aren't always bad. He isn't bad, he's in pain. Kirishima is proof that even the strongest people are human.

Just like villains aren't always bad heroes aren't always good. I'm not always good, I'm human. I do dumb shit, I make mistakes, I am not a perfect hero. No one is...

"I'm sorry, I messed up just please come back to me." I begged the scarlet haired man with tears in my eyes, "I made a mistake."

"I'm glad you know what you did wrong, but it's too late for me. There's nothing that can save me now." He kept his composure seeming almost cold, he was never a cold person.

He was warm and sunny, so enthusiastic, kind, and so much more. This man was the sunshine to me, he was the sunshine until I hurt him.

"Kirishima please!" In front of him on the floor, tears fell down my face, throat burning, asking him to come back to me.

"Don't you remember, 'Kiri, paper, scissors' the game we used to play with Eri and the other kids?" Hoping that this one memory would bring him back. It was a bit of a stretch, but I'd do anything to get him back.

"What happened to my rock, the one I was supposed to depend on?" The question I asked made something flicker in his beautiful eyes.

"Kirishima please, I need a red riot. Without you I feel so lost..." Trying and trying, speaking my truth, but nothing seemed to work until...

"Get up. Stand up." He looked at me, I did as he said though I was quite shocked.

"Come here." He ordered, once again with caution I did as he told me to. Warm arms wrap around me pulling me into a hug.

"I'm not changing who I am, I'm a villain now, but it doesn't change the fact that I love you." He spoke and his cold demeanor broke slowly crumbling down.

"Aww I love you too!" I started dancing happily like a toddler, but the I realized something, "How's this going to work? We're on opposite sides of justice,"

"Simple. We keep it a secret-" He said with a sly grin on his face, a grin that dismissed the worry in my heart.

"And before you say it, I know it's not particularly..." He spoke.

"Manly of you,"
"Manly of me,"

We said it at the same time causing us both to chuckle, a set of footsteps begin to get closer.
Both of us gave the other a knowing look as the door opened.

I threw myself to the floor and my partner came to help me up thinking I was hurt, Kirishima left the room winking before he made his exit. On the outside I grimaced due to the imaginary pain I felt after he supposedly threw me to the floor, but inside my heart I was smiling.

I'll keep you as my little secret, my love-