I'm trying to sleep (Aizawa X Reader)

"Well if I'm not getting ice cream then...take that!" I swung a pillow at him, my boyfriend Aizawa refused to buy me ice-cream because he was tired.

I understand it's twelve am, but I still really wanted ice-cream. No matter how many times I asked, he said no, now he's straight up ignoring me.

So, I decided to wack him with a pillow to see if he'd react. It didn't work, I spent a lot of energy on a one sided pillow fight.

Finally I gave up, and gave it a break, "Shouta?" I called, he just grumbled and buried himself under the blankets.

I frowned at his behavior and laid on him, "Y/n, I'm trying to sleep." He complained.

I continued to annoy him, "I'm trying to sleep." He spoke with a harsher tone.

At this point in time, I didn't even care about the ice-cream, I just wanted attention. I continued to get on his nerves.

"Whaa!!" He pushed me off of him, and hovered over me.

"Why is it that every time you're awake your goal is to wake everyone up?" He asked looking me dead in the eye.

He was intimidating, I had totally forgotten he was, I always discard the fact that he's not always tired. I didn't know what to do, and I was too scared to say something.
---

"Nothing, Too scared to speak?" He asked sarcastically, referring to how still you got. He waited until you spoke.

"I'm sorry, I'll leave you alone now." You meant it, you were scared that if you didn't let him sleep he'd tie you up, then leave you somewhere.

"Too late. You wouldn't let me sleep while you were up. You're going to sleep too." He got up from where he hovered over you and wrapped the both of you in the blanket.

"But-" You tried to protest, but he didn't permit it, "Go to sleep." He ordered.

"Fineeee." You put your head on his chest, and closed your eyes.

The both of you drifted off to sleep quickly.

In the end you never got your ice-cream, but you had Aizawa, and falling asleep with him was better than anything.