7 M.I.H V! (Shigaraki X Reader)

"Why is it that I have to go?" He complained as he made his way over to the other room. The bottle had spun and landed on him while you were already chosen.

Shigaraki opens the door and steps into the room closing the door behind him. Moments after walking in he freezes becoming as stiff as a board, "Tomura are you okay?" She asks. Y/n stood in front of him questioning what happened to him.

"Could you be any closer-" He spat at her out of no where. She wasn't used to this behavior, usually everyone behaved themselves when she was around. This shocked her so much that she didn't know how to react, instead of listening she took a step closer to him.

"Yes, I could be closer. Want me to be even closer or are you going to apologize?" She glared at him eyes piercing through the darkness surrounding them. Y/n never appreciate attitude and usually she was the boss around there, ever since she stepped into the league she was in command.

Shigaraki never liked this fact and occasionally he would challenge her, however most of the time he let the woman do as she pleased to get her to shut up. Moments like these he hated. Y/n was putting him in an uncomfortable place, "No, now get off-" Shigaraki's gloved hands pushed her away from him. Then he did the same thing she did he began cornering her to the other side of the wall. "How does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine?" He asked while having her against the wall.

She shrugged, "Not too bad- Wasn't expecting you to do this, but who can complain it's getting..." Y/n searched for the word on the tip of her tongue, "Interesting; to say the least." Her words were all friendly-ish yet they came out in a condescending manner. Often or almost always Y/n spoke in a sarcastic manner, everyone was used to it, but sometimes she'd come off rather a bit insane. That she was, insane, off the hinges, and as much as ever an unpredictable wild card.

Shigaraki held a firm gaze directed at her eyes while he tried to figure out what she'd do next. Of course he couldn't read her, she was like hieroglyphics and he could not read or speak anything, but one language. She stood close to him to the point where if she moved any closer they'd bond like atoms. Her eyes met his and impulse took over she pecked him on the lips.

The man began to panic, he had no idea what to do... he never really kissed anyone before. Y/n chuckled at the man in front of her who was turning redder by the second. Quickly he backs away trying to escape her.

The door flung open, "Times up you two!" Himiko exclaimed as she rushed to take her seat again for the next round.

Tomura ran out as quickly as he could to calm himself, her before he left you had one more thing to say to him... "I'll get you next time just you wait~" Y/n hummed as she skipped out the room. It gave him the creeps and he vowed to himself to keep his distance when they were alone, of course he kept it....

Not for long though.