Toga's Twin (Dabi X Reader)✅

As Toga's twin sister you and her were inseparable and very alike, but when it came to other things like sanity and taste you two were completely different.

(Author's note: you and Toga are not identical and Dabi is aged down so yeah.)

No one could really tell if your sister actually admired stain's vision, or if she just wanted to kill people. The first thing people could tell about you though, was that you wanted to do good no matter what. Among a villain you were many things, such as a U.A student, an intern, and most importantly just a human being. And just as any human being did you had goals. Those goals being to make the world a better place.

On Monday morning you got out of bed and dressed school was starting in three hours and you had many things to do. You got up and made breakfast, since Kurogiri was on a mission the only responsible trustworthy person there was you. After cooking you had to wake people up, of course that's a dangerous job if the people you're waking up kill people for a living, still you got up and went to wake everyone up.

First, walking into Shigaraki's room to make your attempt at waking him up. Loudly you knock at the door, even though you knew he wouldn't respond. It was just common courtesy. You waited at the door to see if he'd answer as usual he didn't answer. It wasn't a surprise he almost never was up at this time unless he hadn't slept the night before. Slowly your hand reached out to open the door.
———

"Shigi, time to wake up." I whispered softly trying not to startle him for my sake. Peacefully he laid in bed sleep still as if I hadn't said a word. This was the only time he was like this, laying down quietly instead of pacing around restlessly, for once he wasn't throwing fits or the things around him, "Wake up, breakfast is ready." Tomura was still sound asleep, "Stop sleeping and get your ass up Shigaraki!" This time he mumbled incoherently so it was evident progress was made. I tried and I tried it took a while but when I suddenly ripped the sheets off of him he woke up.

"What, why are you waking me up? Go annoy someone else." Shigaraki complained, as he rolled out of his bed. Next person I needed to wake was Dabi. He wasn't as difficult to wake up, but he was still a challenge. One wrong move and I'd be burnt to a charred...or burnt to a crisp at least.
———

"Dabi if you don't wake up I'll draw on your face." Y/n said shaking him. She was more comfortable with waking him up however, she was much closer to him then she was with Shigaraki.

Dabi groaned barely opening his eyes enough to squint,"What time is it idiot?"

"Time for you to wake up. Like right now." She responded quickly. Dabi got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. Compared to everyone else waking him up was simple. Next on the list was her twin Toga, with this she knew she had to be extremely careful, "Toga, time to wake up." She whispered gently patting her sister's head.

"No. I'm tired-" The blonde haired villain grumbled.

"Sis, toga listen get up please?" Y/n asked nicely.

"No." Toga snapped at her.

"Toga, wake the hell up! Now!" This time she spoke harshly. Now what she knew Toga was conscious enough to know what she was doing, Y/n didn't have the fear being confused for an intruder that would get a cute little blade chucked at them as a greeting.

"I said no, and if you wake me up you'll get a knife to the throat." Toga threatened her sister with no issue. It was sleep she wanted and no person, not even her sister would keep her from it.

"Ok, suit yourself." Y/n left the room for a moment and returned picking up her sister and running to the kitchen with her.

"Hey what the hell!" Toga exclaimed. Her twin just started laughing. "Oooh payback is gonna be so much fun." Everyone was finally in the kitchen, they all ate breakfast and went their separate ways.
———

After school you headed directly to Endeavor's office, you interned for him. Even though you worked for him you had always hated him, maybe because of his temperament, or how he treated people, but it could also be the fact that he was a bad person who was labeled a hero. He'd make a better villain than you have despite growing up a villain. "Hey Y/n, get me a coffee." Endeavor ordered, you immediately nodded your head and went to get him his usual coffee.

"Right away sir." You spoke respectfully, but deep inside you couldn't stand anything about him, though he never did anything to you.
You returned with the coffee and sat down finishing up paperwork that the hero had dumped on you because he felt it wasn't worth his time. When you finished you punched out and prepared to leave. As you walked through an alley you felt someone grab you and drag you into the nearest abandoned building. It caught you by surprise that anyone had the guts to even go near you.

"Ok, now that we're here...Hey Y/n." You immediately recognized the voice.

"Dabi?"

  "Mhm, what's up?" He asked.

"Other than you scaring the hell out of me? Nothing much." You replied.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I just wanted to go to the movies and I needed help cover the grafts." Your quirk was graft, you could use the blood that you ingested to form a skin like material. it could be used to cover things up because it was malleable. Dabi lifted his arm and you took it.
———

Slowly her teeth started to sink into me, she did this whenever we went out so I was used to it. I turned around because I knew she was embarrassed about the process. Though I told her I felt no pain. She lets my arm go and starts forming a ball of clay like material, then sculpts over the purple grafts.

  "Ok I'm almost done." She said checking her work for mistakes and using her thumbs to press in and shape the skin. She then bites herself and smears the blood on the edge of the skin. This is when the clay like material becomes skin, "Let's go!" Y/n grabs my arm and starts to run. We got in the car and drove to the movie theaters. During the movie I sat next to Y/n and she put her head on my shoulder. During one of the scenes she got scared and clung on to me. When she pulled away she looked into my eyes. I wouldn't tell her this, but she's pretty cute and I love hanging out with her even if she can be a complete idiot at times.

"Dabi?" She whispered.

"Yes?"

She looked at me smiling, then just hugged me. We walked out of the movie theater and to the car as we made our way there she stopped me, "Dabi can you, like hunch over so you're my height?" She asked.

"Ok?" I did as she said in curiosity of what she was gonna do or say next. She looked me in the eyes and said, "I like you." Though it was surprising I could only smirk. Y/n kissed me and I kissed back, when we got in the car we held hands as I drove to the lair. Where we spent the rest of the night on the couch watching movies.

(It's not fully like him but I thought it was sweet)