The gala part 2 ending 2 ( Shigaraki x reader)

~~~Narrators pov~~~

"Y/n, will you go out with me?" Both men practically jumped her as she walked into the main room.

"W-Will I what-" Her eyes widened, as she jumped back holding her heart.

"Will you go out with me?" They both asked again.

Her eyes turned to Dabi then Shigaraki. Her heart raced as she thought about going out with Shigaraki.

"Yes..." Both men cheered, but then quickly hushed themselves as they realized she didn't say to who.

"But who?" Toga chuckled as she minds her business.

"Umm." Y/n plays with her hands nervously, "Shigaraki."

"Why crusty, and not me? C'mon babe, just look at me...you won't have to ask me to put chapstick on~" The purple haired villain bribed with a smooth voice.

"I'm sorry, but no." She looks into Shigaraki's eyes, and a small blush crept on her face.

"This is the man I want to be with."

"If you don't mind then milady I shall escort you to the mall, for a date." Shigaraki took her hand, and walked out the room with her.

He looked back before he was fully out the room he turned and gave Dabi a cocky smile.

"Told ya." He whispered, before turning back to the excited smile Y/n had on her face.