Valentines Dinner (Todoroki x Reader)

"Happy Valentine's Day!" I walked into the kitchen that was clean, and decorated beautifully.

"You didn't have to do this." I chuckled both moved, and surprised by my boyfriend.

"I didn't, but I did because I love you. Are you impressed?" He asked as he helped his hand out to  me.

"Very." I replied, happily taking his hand.

He guided me to the set table covered in scattered roses. He pulled out the seat so I could sit, then he sat himself down across from me.

The dimmed lights gave the room a calming romantic aura. There was a candle in the middle of the table, but it remained unlit.

"Todoroki, you didn't-" I was trying to say he didn't have to do all this, but he interrupted me.

"Babe, look at the trick I learned. Just. For. You." He was acting a little strange, but it was sweet so I had no complaints.

He cupped his hands around the unlit candle for a minute before pulling away.

The fire was shaped like a heart for a quick second, "Oh my goshhhh!!" I couldn't barely contained my excitement.

"Are you impressed?" He asked.

"Beyond impressed." I said.

"Anyways let's eat." He uncovers the dishes, and a delicious homemade meal was revealed.

"Wow!" There were practically stars in my eyes.

"Hey! Stop gawking at the food and eat."

"Sorryyy the food just looks so good!" I exclaimed trying to defend myself.

"If I stared at everything that looked really good to me then my eyes would be on you every second, now open up."

"O-okay okay!" What he said caught me off guard causing my heart to flutter.

After dinner we watched a movie. After the movie was done I pretended to fall asleep.

"Y/n? Baby. babe." He whispered softly to see if I was awake, "I can't believe she fell asleep." He laughed it off and carried me to our bed.

"Good night babe, I'm really glad I get to wake up every morning and see you. I'm really really lucky." He whispered, then kissed my forehead and what seemed to be moments later we both fell asleep.