Hallowen isn't for us (Tamaki X Reader)

That moment when the limbs of trees hit against the bedroom window sounding like a monster clawing at it. Or the other time when walking around the woods in complete darkness being incomplete because of the creepy full moon. Halloween day where people dress up and get candy, a time known for scares and haunting images.

It was amazing, but not for you and not for him. Both of you were very jumpy scared so easily that it makes people question how you both are still alive even though it seems like you're about to have a heart attack at any moment.

Because of that both Tamaki and yourself decided to stay inside no tricks, no spooky treats, just peace.

"Can we watch a movie?" Y/n asked as they were laying on the couch doing their own things.

"What kind of movie?" He ask with fear. Inside he's begging and praying that she doesn't want to watch a horror movie

Of course she didn't she hated them too, scary stuff was not for the two of them, "Comedy...or something just, no horror movies-"

~~~
In a dark room lit only by the tv in front of them as they lay together on the couch. Popping popcorn and other snacks into each other's mouths as they focused on what was happening on the screen. They decided to put on a rom-com cuddle while watching both sweet and funny things happen to the love interests.

Then the weather outside startled them, lightning struck and thunder boomed causing Tamaki's heart to jump out his chest while Y/n's dropped, a knock on the door added to how scared the couple got. Both of them took a pillow and held it as a shield and slowly creeped to the door as the feeling of fear and paranoia filled every thought in their minds.
---
He opened the door to a sight which made us drop our pillows, bright lights from the hall blinding us as our eyes adjusted the faces we now see were incomplete and twisted, IS THAT THE GRIM REAPER!!, I thought to myself as in looked at the pale face that was staring straight at me. Once I blink the colors begin to return and my heart rate slowly begins returning to normal, it was just Mirio, my eyes didn't fully adjust and my imagination ran wild.

"Happy Halloween!" The other two who were in the big three and some friends of ours in other classes had come to surprise us once hearing that we wouldn't be doing anything for Halloween. We invited them in and they started to party, I enjoyed myself talking to my friends and the people there then occasionally checking in on my very shy boyfriend who had stuck himself in a corner keeping to himself.
---

He was introverted, quiet, and jumpy, meanwhile you were an ambivert who was pretty comfortable around the people at school, and jumpy. Though you were mostly opposites the common things brought you two close, finally when your social battery ran out you both left and found yourselves another room to hide from everyone else in. The party ended way later on after you had fell asleep and the next morning you two were grateful that you had made it through Halloween, to celebrate you had a very filling and delicious special breakfast before going off to school. Relief filled the both of you who had made it through Halloween knowing that there was nothing to fear until next year.