7M.I.H V! (Dabi X Reader)

A/n: I'm going to start working on the villain addition of this series and later on I'll be doing pros and teachers, but if you want one for a specific student then you can always request it. Also they play differently-
----

Most of you felt bad. Toga didn't really get to be a teenager because of her position on the league, so whenever everyone watched a movie and she saw an activity that normal teens did she wanted to do it and who were you to say no to her. This time she watched a movie where they played seven minutes in heaven she spent a week trying to convince everyone to play, but everyone refused, finally she went to you about it then you told everyone they didn't have a choice and when you said something it was end of story.

Even Shigaraki and Dabi were wrapped around your finger, they couldn't keep secrets from you, you were the smartest, the one to have everybody at their knees because you knew everything about them, including their deepest secrets.

Now you all sat in a circle around Kurogiri's bar, Kurogiri held the timer that was pre-set for seven minutes and Toga excitedly spun the bottle thats opening landed on you. You walk to the small storage room next door and wait for the second person to come in, meanwhile the blonde girl spins the empty glass bottle once again. Spinning quickly then slowly as it lost speed the people the spout passed by got a bit anxious. No one liked being alone with you in a place where they'd be close with you other than Toga. You were unpredictable and a wildcard only Himiko had the guts to bear witness to your suddenness, the others however, preferred to play it safe knowing that there was a chance it wouldn't end well for them.

It paused on everybody one last time until it landed on someone with black spiky hair and purple scars. Amused faces grow on the entirety of the group other than him of course, he didn't like dealing with you, you knew too much. Pressing his lips together and taking his time to get there he opened the door and took a step in, Kurogiri shut the door behind Dabi and started the timer after warning you two.
---
Leaning against the wall he tried his best not to look or talk to Y/n, the less they spoke the better, but she wouldn't allow it.

"Why are you so tense?" The girl asked him?

His eyes pierced into hers with the intent of scaring her to the point where she'd stop talking, however it didn't. Instead she felt the urge to piss him off more, leaning in without warning she planted a kiss on his lips.

He was not impressed, but if they left this closet after things were left like that it would make her feel as if she won and he wanted to be the only one leaving that room with the title of winner. That wasn't the type of game it was, but they viewed it as if it was, so at this point it was that type of game. A giant scarred hand wrapped around Y/n's throat and pulled her back towards the pair of lips and they began to kiss.

---
Dabi's hand still gripping my throat as he kissed me surprisingly passionately, his body began pushing into mine and I was being pushed into the cold firm wall. If I gave in and didn't push back that would mean I lose, so I push back against him. He decided to hold on to my neck and began putting pressure in his grip, so I began taking steps forward and grabbed his chin. My fingers pushed into his cheeks I felt the staples under the pad of my fingers, they were solid and cold. Pulling his face down to mine to distract up until I push him into the wall. Roles turned and he was now between me and a wall he was stuck, I kissed him harder than we were before and a battle begun.

Both of us were fighting for the crown and it wasn't easy, power shifted from one to another, being the one on top who dominated the competition was the only thing on my mind. This tumultuous battle was far from over, but unfortunately it had to be postponed because the door opened, we pulled away. I let Dabi who was at the moment under me free and got up myself. As he walked out he whispered, "This is not over and I will win." Causing goosebumps to cover my entire body as I sat down the game continued, but my focus remained on one day winning against him.