Pocky pt2 (Denki X Reader)

I laid in bed but didn't sleep until two hours later. I was thinking and tossing and turning. I couldn't get the kiss out of my mind. I knew I liked him and I still agreed. I felt like a mess. Finally the energy in my body was drained and I fell sound asleep.

     The next morning I got up and just read in my room until three thirty. Midoriya came to check on me and so did Yaoyorozu.

     When I realized the time I got up and showered. I put on some casual clothes, then went to the kitchen and ate some food.

As I ate my breakfast Bakugou yelled, "Oi! Dweeb," I ignored him. He re-phrased himself, "Oi! Dweeb...Y/n I'm talking' to ya!"

I turn my head to face him, and sighed, "Yes Bakugou?"

     "Heard you kissed the lightning rod yesterday...is that true?" Everyone in the room turned and looked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"We played another round of pocky and Denki and I kissed...I guess. Also he's a human not a lightning rod Bakubitch," He didn't hear the last part.

       I finished eating my food and went searching for Denki Kaminari. I found him in his room playing video games. I asked if I could talk to him, so he shut off the gaming system and pulled his second beanbag chair across from him motioning me to sit down.

    "What's is it y/n?" He said smiling at me. I could feel my mind shut down. Denki was just too cute. I start talking to him about the pocky game yesterday as hesitant as I was I managed to explain that I just wanted to see were we stood.

     After talking he said something that seemed impossible. It seemed so unlikely that my heart stopped my face went red and nothing about my current state was natural.

He said...

"I... like... you,"

Denki Kaminari just told me, Y/N Aizawa that he likes me. My heart fluttered and he was blushing. Somehow I knew all communication was clear. I look up at him then back at the floor.

"I-uh...I like you too Denki," I said. If there is one thing I'm sure about, it's going to be that one sentence that was just said.

"Y/N, would you um want to be my girlfriend?" I looked at Denki, our eyes locked.

I can't believe it he asked me out. I like him. He asked me out. If this is a dream it's the best dream ever but I'm gonna be mad if I wake up from it.

"Sure...um yes, " I felt my mind shut down once again to the point where I wasn't able to say yes In a better way.

A room filled with silence is usually bad but this time it was good. I felt comfortable. Sitting across from me was Denki who was now my boyfriend. I felt safe. We sat in the silence for a while.

Then he asked me if I wanted to hangout with him for the rest of today. I said yes, so he turned the tv on and we watched a movie, after that we played video games for hours.

---

We played video games until we realized it was late. Y/n left my room and I went to sleep. The next day passed quickly. The only thing that was on my mind all day was how happy I was I met Y/N.

After school Y/N and I sat back to back on the couch. So far we haven't told anyone about our relationship.

My phone buzzed, so I checked it. It was Mina texting me.

Mina: You know you can't hide anything from me right? Lol

Denki: Yea it's because you're a psychic
Lmao.

Mina: Anyways, what's up with you and Y/N?

Denki: What do you mean?

Mina: My dude you can't hide from my crystal ball. I know you two are an item now I just need you to confirm.

Denki: yeah you're right we are.

Mina: ohh yay!! Now tell me whennnnn. Drop the info dude!

Denki: since yesterday. I asked her out.

Mina: yay!!
Mina: yayyy!
Mina: congrats my man.

Denki: Thx. Lol

I put the phone down and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon with Y/n. That pocky game was possibly the best thing to happen to us, there is nothing about that day I'd ever change.