At sunset (Uraraka X Reader)

"HEY PUT ME DOWN!" I was screaming at the top of my lungs hoping Ochacho would stop playing around with the gravity around me.

"Okay I will, in like a minute," She responded giggling like she was up to something.

Uraraka was never the mischievous type, so when she asked if she could show me something I agreed. Unfortunately I didn't realize she was going to have me blindfolded and floating in the air.

I started to feel the ground beneath my feet again that's when the girl with the brown bob said, "You can look now, I removed the blindfold to see something wonderful.

"It's so pretty, how'd you do that?" Shock and happiness filled my heart to the brim.

Red candles and flowers filled the room. A small table for two covered in white tablecloth. It was beautiful.

I look at Uraraka and ask, "Why'd you do this, is today something special?"

It wasn't my birthday, or our anniversary, or anything I can think of that was important, so I was excited but a bit nervous too.

"No," she smiled then kissed me on the forehead, "Just felt like it," Ochacho guided me to the table holding my hand and pulling out a chair for me.

"My love, let's have a wonderful day today!" It was a random sentiment, but it was nice.

She lifted two silver domes off the food and hot steam came from the plates. It was all my favorites.

So we ate and talked, "Thank you for all of this!" I said after we finished eating.

"We have one more place to go," She said.

Then I was brought outside to where there was beautiful sunset. Orange, yellow, pink and red filled the sky. Wind blew softly whispering secrets to the world around it.

"You seemed stressed, so I took you out...I love you," Breaking the silence with her words then kissing my lips softly.

I opened my mouth to say something afterwards, but she didn't let me,"Look at the sky as I admire the beauty next to me, you're the cutest thing ever and I don't want to look away," She whispered in my ear.