Trapped part 2 (Dabi x reader)

~~~Dabi's pov~~~

As I hovered over y/n I could see her face heat up.

"You look scared and confused...it's a cute look on." I said, smirking.

"Ummm" She searched for words, but couldn't find any. Her confused face was cute, for as long as I could remember I had always felt a certain way for her.

I liked her. I figured there was enough heat in the moment so I got off of her and helped her up. Y/n was still flustered about what happened but I just continued on.

We spent hours trying to find a way out by this time it was probably nightfall. While I continued searching for a way out I bumped into something.

"Ouch!" It was y/n curled crying on the ground.

"Are you okay?"

"No."

"What's wrong?" I sat down besides her and pulled her into my chest.

~~~Narrators pov~~~

"I'm scared." Y/n trembled in his arms and the continued cry.

"It's gonna be ok." He held her tight and stroked her head. They stayed there for a moment.

Dabi wasn't sure that they'd make it out alive, but now was his chance to show her how he felt.

"Y/n I know this is a shitty time, but I wanted to say I like you...and let's try to get out of here alive together."

The both of them began searching for a way out, but It was no use. Suddenly a familiar bubbly, psychotic laughter came from outside of the cave. The wall blocking us from leaving began crumbling under Shigaraki's hand.

"Hey!!" Toga hummed, once they could see her, "So don't be mad, but I kinda planned this."

Anger started to form in the eyes of both y/n and dabi, "Shigi helped me!" she shouted before taking a step back.

"No I didn't, She told me this three hours ago." He defended

"Let's get her" Y/n suggested, as toga began running.

"Nah, I have a better plan." He picked her up off her feet, and began leaving with her.

______________

Okay so, don't be mad, but I got a little busy and wasn't able to write the holiday ones. I had ideas but then I ended not wanting to do them till next year so you'd get them in December instead. Have a great day and I'm sorry.