The gala part 2 ending 1 (Dabi x reader)

~~~Narrators pov~~~

"Who do you like, me or him?" Both of them pushed each other as they asked you that question.

You had always been so close to them all, but not in the same ways.

Shigaraki was like a protective older brother, Toga was your bestie, and like a long lost sister, but Dabi was different.

He made you feel things you never thought a villain would feel. When you were around him your heart beat so quickly it was a surprise you heart hadn't worn out.

~~~Y/n's pov~~~

I don't know what to tell them, I care for them both. As I thought to myself my eyes subconsciously glued themselves to a black haired villain with purple markings.

"Guys...I love you both, but I-" I started, but the words made me feel so guilty they wouldn't come out.

"You're in love with Dabi." Toga called out casually as she sharpened her knives across the room.

"Mhmm" I nod guiltily looking to the ground.

~~~Narrators pov~~~

"So then, will you be my girl?" He asked with a smirk of confidence on his face.

"I'll be your scarred knight in black armor." He winked making her swoon.

"Yes, I'll be your girl." She said flustered.

"I'm done with this I didn't like her that much anyways, I'm too strong for that." Shigaraki got up, leaving the room with his poor excuse.

"Well someone's in his feelings~" Toga began laughing hysterically.