Home alone (Bakugou X Reader)

A/n: Before you read this, this scene is part of a longer chapter in a ff Im writing Hysteria, so if you like this maybe you'll like the story:)
Also there is a different format for that reason

---
"Y'know usually I would do something to spite you, but I'm in a good mood," rolling my eyes at him, then opening the door to let us both out.

"Sure wings, whatever you say. Anyways, go home, I don't want to see you cause trouble for me for the next two days." He began walking away.

"Fine, you won't see me." I called out after him, then whispered the rest of my sentence to myself, "But it doesn't mean you won't hear from me-"

An evil chuckle came from me, along with a sly smirk.

---

I sat in bed having absolutely nothing to do. I opened my contact list and immediately clicked on his number which Mina gave me. Now that I think about it, she has all of our numbers.

Megami Oda's phone:

Me: Heyyy~

💥Boom Boom Bitch (Bakugou)💥: Who is this?

Me: It's Megami Oda-

💥Boom Boom Bitch💥: Didn't I say I didn't want to see you for the next two days?

Me: Yea, you won't see me, you'll just ✨hear✨ me

💥Boom Boom Bitch💥: You know damn well what I meant

Me: well too bad, next time select your words carefully 😙

💥Boom Boom Bitch💥: What do you want?

Me: 🤷‍♀️ I'm boreddddd

💥Boom Boom Bitch💥: Go find someone else to harass

Me: Hmmm
Me: No-
....
Me: Stop
Me: don't leave me on read-
Me: hey
Me: dude
Me: sirrrr 👁👄👁
Me: Bakubitch!!!

💥Boom Boom bitch💥: WHAT

Me: Hey 👋 😃 👋
👗
🦵🦵

💥Boom Boom Bitch💥: Gts

Me: Fine, but only because it's 9pm

Narrator 2:

You put the phone down and closed your eyes very few minutes passed before you were already out cold.

---

You woke up home alone, you walked around the house searching for your parents. No one was there.

"Finally, some peace and quiet!" You thought to yourself excited, a blue note similar to the one from before was left on the counter with enough money for you to use for the weekend.

The note said they'd be gone all weekend into late Monday night, they also told you not to do anything bad.

"Hmm what to do?" You thought out loud to yourself...nothing came to mind.

Outside was cool, the temperature wasn't too hot or too cold, the sun was shining and there were no clouds. The wind was blowing softly it was a wonderful day to go outside, but not right now.

It's too early for that. You find something to eat then go upstairs to watch tv. For about three hours you were entertained by the tv, but soon you got bored.

You texted Bakugou again, he answered unwillingly telling you to stop bothering him for the weekend. You didn't listen so instead he ignored you. Finally, you gave up and continued watching tv.

As your eyes were glued to the screen that showed you a world so different from yours, you play with the electric bolt coming from your hand.

Later you were dancing around the house with your wings out in comfortable clothes. Listening to your music at the highest volume, dancing like there was no tomorrow.

Days like this were the best, you didn't seem to notice that the time flew by. It was around five when you realized you were hungry, you weren't an amazing chef, but you could cook most foods without burning the house down.

Megami Oda's Pov:

My stomach grumbled, and I was craving some food, I didn't want to order out, and I didn't have the ingredients needed for the food I craved.

I went to the store and bought some ingredients then quickly went home to start.

Soon I needed help...

Megami Oda's phone:

Me: Do I cook the main dish or the side first??

💥Boom Boom bitch💥: The main dish. That's why it's called the main dish

Me: Makes sense, also Beef broth or chicken stock for chili? I forgot which one-

💥Boom Boom bitch💥: Beef stupid
💥Boom Boom bitch💥: Anyways why the hell are you asking me this?

Me: I'm making chili, I'm hungry 😋

💥Boom Boom bitch💥: If you're asking me theses questions I'm hoping there is someone in the kitchen with you

Me:...No-

💥Boom Boom bitch💥: Hold on what's your address I'm coming.

Me: I-
Me: *Address sent*