7 M.I.H V! (Toga X Reader)

"Spin the bottle- Spin the damn bottle!" Y/n glared at the person holding the empty glass beer bottle still against the floor. They were playing spin the bottle and who knows how well this would go, villains, sitting around in a circle playing a game meant for teens and young adults.

"All right! Jeez, you're so impatient, if you keep acting like that I might burn everything you care about." Dabi gripped the bottle as he looked at her with a snarky grin on his face.

"No you won't, I know you won't," She smiled sweetly at him then winked, "Now spin the bottle."

———
Dabi spun the bottle after rolling his beautiful blues eyes that seemed a bit annoyed. The glass bottle spun quickly shaking a bit until it lessened as it slowed down finally coming to a complete halt. Everyone's eyes were on you while your eyes were on hers.

Himiko Toga, known to be absolutely out of her mind, obsessive, and a blood-loving crazy person. You remember meeting her for the first time...

Walking into the wrong room the first day after joining the league to see a Toga, a then-teenage girl covered in blood sitting on someone wielding a knife. Slick scarlet blood splatter on her face that looked content in what she had done. She had a big smile to the point where her eyes were almost closed.

"Oh- Hi there you must be Y/n!" Quickly the blonde stood up and gave you this big hug her hands still clutching a blood-covered blade which her fingers curled around. Though to most, it was scary to you nothing was wrong with this.

"Yea, I'm guessing you're Himiko Toga-" Remaining level-headed as usual the two of you began to converse.

From the corner of your eye while you were talking you spot the bloodied body slowly crawl its way over to the door, stopping it quickly before ending your conversation with Toga to find your room. That was almost ten years ago...

When you snap out of that memory it's because Dabi had lit a flame underneath your chin and the heat grew unbearable, "She's already in there...go!"

———
"Y/n!!" Toga cheered as the door shut and Kurogiri started the timer. Her arms wrapped around me as she welcomed me warmly. When we were sixteen we were the best of friends, but now it was more than that I couldn't imagine a world without her and I wish she feels the same.

Finally, the hug ends, and things turn upside down the air wasn't warm anymore it was more foreboding and dead silent. A knife was to my neck and I couldn't do anything but wonder why. Her face drew closer to mine sending shivers down my spine as she's breathing on the side of my neck. Silently I wait...
Not a word nor a movement for seconds that went by like minutes, until finally, she said something.

"Mine...mine mine!" Had she finally completely lost it? There were times where she'd have these episodes and do something similar to this, but she never put sharp objects near people unless she intended to cut them.

"Toga, are you okay?" I asked her hoping to find an explanation for this. She looked me in the eyes showing me her own that had an insane sick look in her eyes. A delighted expression took over Himiko's face then she kissed me.

The cold metal still pressed against my throat as we kissed, "I fine!" She chimed "I've just wanted you for a long time and I think that this was perfect timing-"

I couldn't help but let her kiss me, her lips traveled down from my lips and went to my neck. Slowly leaving a warm tingling feeling all over my neck lingering as hickeys are left all over my shoulder and the base of my neck. I remained still as I enjoyed it, shriveling up trying to contain myself as the pleasure overwhelmed me. Curling my fingers clutching onto the fabric of Toga's clothes as she left clear marks on the skin. I begged myself to keep quiet because I didn't want anyone outside the room to hear me.

The creaking of the door got her to finally stop, seven minutes were up, and though it wasn't long I barely managed to escape with my life. Himiko skips out in a cheery mood and sits back down meanwhile I can barely walk out of the room because my legs feel like cooked spaghetti. Wobbly and unsteadied I slowly walk out and sit with the others, as I try to collect myself Dabi has the nerve to say, "Looks like someone finally managed to rattle the big boss." Taunting me. I told him to shut up, but then he and Shigaraki began to argue which somehow resulted in them shaking hands, then one of them giving cash to the other.

"Oh my god," I roll my eyes before getting them to resume the game, "JUST SPIN THE FUCKING BOTTLE!"