A/N

A/N

TW's: Swearing, Slight NSFW, and Homophobia (no slurs!!)

!!If George and Dream say that they are uncomfortable with this story I will take it down immediately!!

I would like to throw out that this is my first story ever, so I apologize if it's not amazing and seems fast. I've only had experience writing horror one shots, so I write things quickly but it's only to get to the point faster instead of making you guys wait forever for the meaning of the story to begin.

If you haven't read the description then I would recommend it so you know what's happening and what this story is all about, but of course if you would prefer to just read it without reading the description then go right ahead, it is your decision in the end :]

In later chapters there will be pictures to help you imagine where and what the characters are wearing but you can totally imagine something else that you think would be better, again that is your decision.

I will also add that I haven't really planned out some chapters, I have planned out a few but not all of them and that is why that I don't have many tw's because I just jump into it and write, if I get an idea that involves a tw then like I said there will be a tw at the beginning!

This is a lime story (it means that there is a lot of fluff but there is a few things that are nsfw) and it might have angst just as it says above I haven't planned out everything and only a few things so I don't know if there will be angst or not. If there is, I will put it at the beginning of the story. It is very unluckily I will write angst, but it is possible!

Fanart is totally alright! If you want to send it to me you can send it on Instagram! My Instagram is @honkingsohard

And with that, I hope you enjoy reading<3

Word count: 348