Chapter 7: 8 Hours

~ Clay's POV ~

It was a couple of hours later since I've eaten breakfast, it was now 12PM, 8 hours until the party; my thoughts didn't leave me alone.

It was quite boring, Sapnap had some guard business and my parents were still setting up the party.

I went down to ask if they needed help, but they said they were fine, so I headed back to my room, being filled with boredom. I read and read. My mind still full with thoughts

~ George's POV ~

I sighed, and placed a chair near my window, the one that points towards the forest and Zemira, like the window was placed there to taunt me. My thoughts fill my head while staring out the window, this prince or princess is filling my brain and I don't even know this person!

Why?

Why can't I get this person off my mind, not even knowing what their face looks like? It's the only thing filling my brain and I hate it, but for some reason.

I love it.

It helps me not be full of boredom, imagining what this prince or princess looks like, like a guessing game!

I sighed again zoning out, maybe I should take a nap? It's not like I have anything else to do but think.

See, Karl was doing guard business and all, as for my parents, they were busy getting ready for the party Zemira was hosting.

I had already prepared for everything last night because of how excited I was so I didn't really have any getting ready to do. Yup... I'm going to take a nap.

I lay in bed, checking my pocket watch, 12:26PM, 8 hours. I decided to try and wake up at 2PM, 1 and a half hours of sleep. I needed as much rest as I could for this party.

I tried to not think about the prince or princess I didn't even know the name of, tossing and turning in bed. I gave up and thought about this mysterious prince or princess, falling asleep better.

----------------

Word count: 343