Chapter 19: Once More

~  George's POV  ~

An idea came to my head, making me smirk. I can play the exact same game Dream was playing, but better.

A devilish smirk spread on my face, he looked at me confused, his smirk gone. The table wasn't a wide table which helped my case.

It was like another part of me came out. I lifted my foot and placed it on Dream's chair, brushing his inner thigh.

His breath hitched and he glared at me; my idea worked.

See?

I can tease as much as he can. I did it once more, making him startled again.

His eyes staring at me, no, not me.

My soul.

His eyes were filled with anger and... something else I couldn't put my finger on. I didn't know what but what it was, but it made me be filled with fear but excitement?

I was about to tease him again, but a voice scared me, making my foot hit the wood. "Alright guys! Oh? What was that?"

Dream's mother questioned. I winced in pain, "Sorry about that miss, my knee hit the table." lying a bit so she didn't know I was well, you know, teasing her son.

I looked at Dream and he was trying everything in his power to not burst out laughing.

"Oh! It's okay Prince George! Anyways, I had a thought and wanted to ask you all before we left!

"I was thinking about having one last dance, this time we can pick who we want to dance with. Just to get closer and talk if you guys are alright with that?" She said, smiling a sweet smile.

My head shoots to Dream, smiling totally forgetting about the teasing. I look back at Dream's mother nodding and everyone else joins, agreeing that they would love to.

One last dance with Dream, once more before I have to go.

--------------------

A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapters, these are more filler chapters but don't worry, we'll get to the good stuff soon :]

Word count: 338