Chapter 26: I'll Be There Soon.

~  Clay's POV  ~

My plan seemed perfect, but risky. The plan was to sneak out and get through George's window, I remember the path to his castle and how long it took to get to his castle.

Only problem well more than one problem, but one problem that's bigger than the others, I had no idea how to alert George about my plan, so I just had to hope that one: George stays up late and two: he doesn't think I'm some kidnapper.

As much as I wanted to go tonight and see George, I knew I couldn't.

I had to see what time my parents usually fell asleep because I wasn't exactly sure, I had to watch the night guards patterns and movements, I had to watch the maids patterns and movements as well.

I didn't have to worry about Sapnap because I knew which times, he fell asleep since we once had a small 'sleepover' in his room.

He usually stays up until 1am or 12am but sometimes falls asleep before that. I just hoped his schedule didn't change.

It would probably take me 3 days, one day for my parents, one day to study the guards, and one day to study the maids.

I'm coming George.

~  George's POV  ~

I finished dinner and went upstairs to sleep, I got changed and decided to go look at my window before sleeping. I tried to see if I could get a view of the sky, but just like always, I couldn't.

I sighed and decided to look at the castle, we weren't that far from it, an hour to walk there, you could see it clearly though, which was a plus.

The party ran through my mind again, I still couldn't get my mind off those events, but I didn't mind, I enjoyed the memories. I smiled softly and headed to my bed, ready to end the day and start a new one tomorrow.

One where maybe Dream was planning a way to see me.

One where I could possibly be hugging him.

One where I could possibly be looking at the stars with him.

One where I could possibly... kiss him? The last one would be a dream, I knew it, he wouldn't want to kiss me.

Right?

I shook my head to get the thoughts out of my mind and got comfortable under the sheets; I quickly fell asleep.

~

I was in the forest again with Dream, looking at the stars, it looked magically like it looked the night of the party.

I turned to see Dream looking at me with a soft smile and an enchanting green glow in his eyes, the moon making his tanned skin tinted glowing white.

"George, can I tell you something?" Dream said, smiling happily but nervously, "Uh, yeah, what's up Dream?" I knew this was a dream, but I didn't care, it felt so real.

"George, I-" he exhaled, "George, I love you." he finishes his sentence, his face totally pink. My eyes widened but then I smile the biggest smile with my entire face red.

"Dream, I love you too..." he stares at me shocked, "R-Really!?" He asked excitedly. What? Did he think I was going to say no?

I nodded, and he tackled me with a huge hug. I startled for a moment but hugged him back, he was smiling brightly with happy tears streaming down his face, and I ended up the same way he did.

He pulled away and looked at me, his face inches away. His eyes looking down at my lips and looking back up, his eyes asking the question if he could kiss me.

I nodded rapidly, wanting to kiss him desperately. He obeyed my kissed me happily, I kissed back.

I felt so happy.

Then I woke up.

-----------------------------------

Word count: 638