Chapter 22: At Least We're Going through the Same Thing!

~ George's POV ~

I walked with my parents and personal guard after giving Dream a wave and a sad smile.

I knew I was going to see him again, but it hurt to leave. I was surprised at how close we got since just 8PM, it was almost 1AM and I was tired, but I couldn't stop thinking of Dream.

Everything felt right with him, the way he held me, the way his hand fit in mine, everything. My mind went back to the gesture he did, making me blush, he kissed my hand.

His lips were so soft against my hand. It's fun how he likes to be called Dream because to me he was. He was so perfect, so beautiful. His freckles, his eyes, his height, his build- what am I thinking!?

I just met him... but I couldn't help it. Just the mention of his name made my face burn, it just caused me to think about the dance, the moment we had while looking at the stars, the silly teasing, the gesture, the hugs, every little thing.

I knew Karl was going through the same thing as me which made me feel better, maybe he was thinking the same thing about Sapnap.

As on cue, Karl turned to look at me, making me look at him. "Hey George, I know we are going through the same thing, so I wanted to ask a question.

Do you think the same? Knowing it's early to feel like this, to think of someone like this but not being able to stop?

I mean I don't want to stop but it feels weird to feel like this for someone who you just met like what? 5 hours?" Karl asked, looking down in shame.

"Oh, thank god I thought I was the only one!" I said, making Karl look up and smile happily, his shame fading as quickly as it came, he sighed in relief.

"I'm glad we are going through the same thing; it makes me feel a little less ashamed for feeling this way already. I have a feeling even if you weren't going through the same thing, I would still feel the same.

It's not like I'm ashamed of myself thinking of this, I'm ashamed if someone found out and said it's dumb and I'm just weird for thinking like that. I know I shouldn't care what people think but I can't help it." Karl says, frowning a bit.

"Don't worry Karl, you won't get made fun of, even if they do ask it's none of their business. I'm also glad we are going through the same thing, it makes me, and it seems like you as well, feel less weird about it."

I say, patting his back and giving him a small smile, he looks at me and returns the smile. We stopped talking, knowing we both wanted to continue thinking about the people who were making us swoon.

~

We both returned to our castle, "Alright boys, it's late and I bet you two are very tired!" My mother says, opening the door, we nod, we were both tired, but our mind obviously wasn't.

I headed to my room and Karl went to the spare room, as Karl is a guard, he is also a friend and might as well be a brother.

When I asked for him to be my personal guard, I also asked my mother if he could get a spare room in the castle as a bedroom. My mother agreed, since we had many spare rooms.

I smile at the memory of when we first met, us getting along right away, now look at us, two friends in love with two people they've just met.

When I got to my room, I quickly got ready, putting on a light blue shirt and just some normal black pants. I went to my window first and looked at the forest and neighboring kingdom.

I wanted to make a wish, knowing that there was going to be a star shower, since Dream told me that it's very likely tonight; but my window didn't use the stars. Shooting stars never fly for me.

I sigh and head to my bed, getting comfortable under the covers and quickly fall asleep. Of course, dreaming of everything that happened last night.

Let's just say that I finally fell asleep with a smile on my face for the first time in a while.

---------------------------

Word count: 749

A/N: Double update pog?