Chapter 27: Three Days and I'll Be There

~  Clay's POV  ~

I woke up after, of course thinking of George and the plan more. The plan seems perfect, I really hope it works.

The plan is well, sneak out. I'm going to climb down from my balcony around the nighttime, walk to George's castle, and climb up the vines we told me about to get to his window.

It seems simple really, but it's not. Not when you're a prince, guards everywhere, maids, and parents that would kill you if they found out you have snuck out.

But I didn't care! I didn't care one bit. I just needed to see George again, no matter what. Just to be sure though, I'm going to study everyone's pattern.

First my parents, then the guards, and finally the maids. The maids are going to the easiest, they usually just wander the halls and check up on me only a few times.

My parents will be a bit difficult because I need to see what time they fall asleep. I made up a lie if they spot me, the lie is going to be me asking for a new book.

A lie for the maids if they see me is 'I was just wandering and just was wondering where my parents were.'

The guards were the hardest part, they watch all night, but I've heard rumors that they sleep a lot during the nighttime patrol.

I found out the rumors were real when I was on my balcony and just saw one of the guards sleeping. I thought about reporting it to my mother and father, but I didn't.

Thank god I didn't.

It would take three days to watch and learn all the patterns, but it was so worth it, even if I was just going to be seeing George for a night it was worth it.

If I did this, I would be able to sneak out more, which means I would be able to see George even more! It's perfect.

~  George's POV  ~

I woke up wondering what Dream was doing right now, weird, I know but I couldn't help it. I am just fascinated by how he sees things and how he does things.

He seems so confident in the things he does and the way he sees things is... beautiful. While we were at the part he was talking about different universes.

He said that maybe there was a different universe where we were already friends and weren't princes. Man, that sounds like luxury doesn't it?

He thinks beautifully, he does things beautifully, and funny enough he is beautiful. So, I couldn't not wonder what he was doing right now or thinking.

I couldn't wait to see him again; I wonder if he's thinking of a way to see me right now? I hope so... maybe when I see him again, we can look at the stars again. I hope we can.

I miss him, even though I know I'll see him again, I miss him. He just made me feel... different? Karl always gave me hugs but the way Dream gave me hugs, it felt different.

Me and Karl always talked but the way that Dream talked to me, it was different. Like he adores me?

No, no way. How could someone like HIM adore me? I mean it could be possible, but I wasn't too sure about that one.

I sighed and got up from my bed and went over to the window. I stared at the castle, in thought. If thinking could be a hobby, it would be my main hobby.

I couldn't stop thinking about Dream, it hurts so much, I need to see him. It feels like a part of me was just snipped off when I left. I really hope he has something in mind right now.

I want to see him, no. I NEED to see him soon.

-------------------------

Word count: 656

A/N: late update not pog :[