Chapter 32: Do You Want Me To Be Honest?

~ George's POV ~

I've been trying for hours to rest to no avail. I couldn't stop thinking of Dream, I wish I could stop thinking about him for a few minutes.

I mean I loved thinking about him, but he has been the only thing on my mind, thinking about him kept me up. Sometimes for hours, sometimes for a few minutes.

But something about today was... different? Like the world wanted me to not sleep. That's odd to say isn't it? I didn't know what it was, but it wanted me to stay up and I don't know why.

I sighed and looked at my pocket-watch: 2:10AM. Why can't I sleep? I want to sleep but I can't, not one bit.

I tried to sleep earlier but I just couldn't, I tried for hours and hours, so I gave up. I went from reading, to looking out my window, and now I'm sitting on my bed. Thinking. Stressing.

It was quite boring, but I was used to being bored so it wasn't new. I just wished I could sleep and dream of well, Dream, of course.

I checked the watch again, 2:17AM. Huh? Why was time going so fast? I looked back down but then heard rustling outside. Probably an animal.

Or at least that's what I thought until it continued, maybe it's playing? I sigh, counting to think and ignore that sound.

Knock knock knock.

My head shoots up to the window and I see someone, I stand up quickly in shock and fear, but then...

Wait.

Dream?!

~ Clay's POV ~

I was lucky to see climbable vines to George's window, now I just had to hope he wasn't sleeping. I climbed up the vines as quiet as I could, but it was difficult.

I was trying to make sure I didn't fall, so far so good. Man, I really hope George is awake or I would have done this for nothing.

I finally make it up to the window and I see George staring at the ground, his head in his hands. Is he okay? I decided to knock to get his attention.

Knock knock knock

George's head snaps up, almost making me fall down from the sudden movement but I catch myself. He looks shocked in fear but then his face changes.

He comes over to the window and opens it, "Dream!? What the hell are you doing here?" He said, confused.

I smirk, "I said we would see each other, soon didn't I? I promised too, remember?" He stares at me like I gained 3 heads but then his face softens, and he has the biggest smile.

He pulls me in quickly, surprising me. He then gives me a tight hug, his hands clutching my shirt. I stay stunned for a moment but hug him back.

"Dream... I missed you so much." he says with a soft voice, I smile starting to feel a rising blush. "I did too, George." I put my face into his hair, and we stayed there for a few moments.

After hugging for a few moments, he leads me to his bed and signals for me to sit down, after I do, he lays his head in my lap, once again surprised me but I get comfortable and pet his hair.

A few moments of silence go by, but then George breaks it, "You know, you're an idiot Dream." he says casually with a laugh. I laugh "And why's that?" I ask.

"What if I didn't notice it wasn't you? And why so late at night? I could have thought you were a kidnapper!" he says laughing.

I laugh trying to be as quiet as I could, "And who said I wasn't coming to kidnap you, Georgie? I mean who wouldn't want to kidnap your pretty face?"

George stays quiet for a moment and just as I think I took it too far he throws his arms around me, making my body flop into his bed. My face turns completely red just from the gesture.

"Thank you Dream, you're pretty too. And thank you for not breaking the promise" he says in a hushed voice.

I put my hand on his head, "Of course George, I would never break that promise, I wanted to see you too."

He looks up at me, his face flushed and his eyes glimmering from the moon and happiness but he's tearing up.

"George? Are you alright?" I asked concerned, placing my hand on his cheek. Just from me saying that has tears flowing down his cheek while he has a smile.

"I'm just so happy, I missed you so, so much. I couldn't stop thinking of you, I missed your laugh and smile and hugs and- and." I shush him and he looks at me. "Georgie... I missed you too..."

We looked at each other for a few moments, his eyes showing... something? Like want? Does he want what I want? I want to feel his soft lips against mine, but should I?

He leans in and I stun, my body freezes and heart speeds up. Just as he gets closer to my lips, he turns his head and kisses my cheek.

"Sorry, I wasn't thinking so I decided to save myself." he says flustered, my body processing what just happened, "George... What did you want to do?" I question, still stunned but wanting to tease a bit.

He looks down staring at my shirt and bites his lip, "Do you want me to be honest?" George asks quietly. My face just gets hotter, but I nod.

He looks back up and stares in my eyes, looking more nervous. "I... I wanted to..." he looks down again. "George, you don't have to tell me." I say, noticing how nervous he was.

"No!" he exclaims, he then clears his throat to countine "I mean no, I want to tell you, but it seems fast. Then again we are practically cuddling." He says with a breathless laugh.

"Clay, I... I wanted to uh... Iwantedtokissyou!" he says and covers his face with his hands, I barely caught what he said because he said it so quickly. But I did.

I sit us up and he starts apologizing over and over. "George." I say in a low voice, he whimpers quietly. He probably thinks I didn't hear it but once again. I did.

I grab his wrist softly and pull them away from his face, he looks up at me with scared but surprised eyes and his face completely red. It reminds me of THAT one dream.

I looked at him, no. Practically his soul. I look at his lips and his eyes widen; I look back at him. "George, do you want this? Do you want me to..."

I paused and leaned into him, stopping at his ear. "Kiss you...?" I know what I'm doing but I wanna see him squirm. It's successful. He squirms and quietly whines then he nods frantically.

I smile and start to lean in.

I've been waiting for this...

---------------------------

Word count: 1,194

A/N: LMAO CLIFFHANGER TYPE BEAT HAUHSJABDAH ANYWAYS PLS DON'T MURDER ME HAHAHUAHABHASBH