5 - C L O S E C O N T A C T

Warning: Abuse. Mature Content. And Self Harm.

Alexandra

After that he kept close contact with me asking me questions about how I hide pain. Of course I can't tell him about Blaise. I think he'd take it the wrong way, and so would Blaise.

With the situation I'm in, I have a dilemma. One, I tell Draco everything and risk Blaise finding out, or two, I don't say anything at all. I am so tempted to just spill everything to Draco show him every bruise. But another part of me wonders if Blaise will ever find out from Draco that he knows.

They are really close, so I probably shouldn't trust Draco. I really shouldn't it's just a few words he might forget. You know what I am not going to tell him, it is crazy that I would think I would of. After the day was finished I go to my dorm. Looking around empty once again. It is weird how empty things get. I soon missed Pansy. A lot of people didn't like her, I do. Well maybe part of me. She is the only friend I was granted here at Hogwarts.

Maybe I wished I was in Ravenclaw I like Luna. She is wonderful. I do have the company of Ron and Harry. That is nice to have. Though I think Hermione is taking it the wrong way. She thinks I like Ron. I reassured her plenty of times. I even told her I have a boyfriend this made her feel good. I thought it would.

Blaise hadn't been seen lately. He's here, he is just ignoring people. Not me. He hasn't had time for me. I understand. I feel better when he is gone. I wish I could go back in time and never meet him. Did I ever do something to him to make him like this? I don't remember.

I couldn't of. I didn't. Never.

~

After a while I get bored and wander the castle, looking in every forbidden and secret place there is to find around the castle. I found a couple of things, nothing out of the ordinary. I need to find something. Something to entertain me. I have been bored for the last week. Everyone has homework to do, whilst I always get it done the quickest.

I found some pictures that entertained me for a second. Not many people wander the castle now. They say things like, 'I am loaded with homework' 'I don't have the time.' I find it really annoying. Just say no. It doesn't hurt me. But I found lately that mentally I was suffering. Physically I am doing alright. Though I know most people would disagree if they saw the truth. I would if I were a stranger that saw my body.

I wander more until I reach the door exposing the outdoors. Leading to the forbidden forest. But what if I just go in there. Nothing bad is actually in there right? It probably isn't bad. I walk down the large steps, leading to the edge of the forbidden forest. Chirps of creatures flutter by as I stand there just waiting for something to happen. It was like I was expecting a tree to jump out at me.

I hear all of the noises come from deep in the woods. I step one foot into the forest full of large trees. I feel the ground wrapping around my feet. I step back and run back. I ran faster than ever. First, I don't want to get caught. Second, I am just a bit scared. Third, what was that?!

I run back, finishing my adventure for the day. Laying on my bed scared. Shaking, trembling. Blaise has been absent all week, he finally walks in the room. "Hi, Blaise." I say smiling. He turns around shutting and locking the door. I know what he is about to do.

"Hi, Lex." Blaise says coming over to me. He automatically puts pressure around my neck which is the worst place to hide bruises. It always hurt. I am always intoxicated. He abruptly threw me to the ground. My spine crushing under pressure. I wince. Out of pure venom he smirks. At this point all I wanted was my courage to spill out and yell at him. Cuss him out. Say something that would piss him off. I wanted to scream in his face tell him he was a piece of shit and run away from him. From this school. From everything. I wanted to run away from my problems. Far away. I know it is bad to run. I needed to do that in this moment. Run. That little voice in the back of my head. Run. Run. "Need to say something?" He asks grunting at the shoe hitting my ribs.