9 - I W I L L W A I T

(The song helps. Warning it is a sad song though.)

Alexandra

As soon as I told Dumbledore he had this shocked expression on his face. I could tell he would've never expected Blaise to do something like this to anyone. "No. Blaise?" He asks.

"Yes and he's been doing it sense, I think our third year?" He asks me, I shake my head saying yes to him. "Yeah and I can tell she didn't want to tell us because she is scared he is going to hurt her worse than anything he has ever done to her before. And we need to reassure her that we have got this that we can protect her or else she will feel insecure about it." He lets out in one breath panting after wards.  

"Okay then." Dumbledore says before walking in paces around the room. The same question of, whats going to happen next? Repeats over and over. Not stopping. Will Blaise hurt me even more? What will Dumbledore do next? What is happening next between me and Draco? I need answers right now. 

"What does that mean? What is going to happen next?" I ask freaking out. I look at Draco then back at Dumbledore. 

"I am going to have a word with Mr. Zabini in the morning, on his way to class." He says taking a seat at his desk. I get off of the table I am on and pace. Draco tries to grab my hand to comfort me but, I pull it away. I need to know what he is going to say. 

"What might you say to him?" I ask needing to know what is going to happen next. Draco is also curious on what is going to happen next, I can tell by the way he is looking at Dumbledore. Dumbledore looks at me making straight eye contact but hesitating.

"I am simply going to ask- no not ask demand he stop abusing you and I will threaten him. If he does it again he will be banished from the school grounds. Never seeing the school again." He says looking between me and Draco looking for an okay. "Well?" He asks. I am sure this is a great way to have it but what happens when I get out of school? What happens when I am out there in the real world threatened by him never knowing when he could come out and decide to hurt me. 

"That sounds great in all but I wonder... Whats going to happen when we get out of school? Whats going to happen when school is over and I am out there in the real world alone and scared?" I ask. Draco looks at me sad. Hurt by what I said. 

"Alone?" he whispers. I probably am going to be alone no guy has ever wanted to date me and to think if they did, what Blaise would do to me or them. I can't think of that right now. But it lurks in my mind at all times. All that flooded my mind were thoughts of Blaise hurting me thinking of what he would to to me if was alone. 

"Alright I think it's best if you two are off to bed." Dumbledore says before opening his door. "Goodnight." He says and we exit the room. We stand outside of his office for seconds. 

"What makes you think you're going to be alone?" Draco asks, I can tell he doesn't think I am going to be alone. I think I will be. I have this feeling that I will be, that I will be alone forever, that no one will want me, or love me. 

"No one has ever liked me besides Blaise before." I say looking down as we are leaving the staircase. We reach the dull hall with the candles that are almost out. 

"You think no one has liked you besides Blaise?" He asks surprised. I shake my head yes. "You're wrong. Every boy has practically wanted to ask you out. But, because of Blaise they couldn't because you were dating him. He told every guy to leave you alone. No guy has ever hit on you out of fear that Blaise will do something to them." Were. Are we dating? I have no idea what we are anymore I am not dating him anymore I think. "Trust me I hear about it almost every night. It gets kind of annoying when-" He stops himself. I look at him confused.