26 - A C C E P T A N C E

___________

"Still resilient as ever I see. You will leave."

___________

Alexandra Stone.

They both turned around to see a foggy figure. But she recognized that voice anywhere. She came close to the figure. Draco. So close to feel the coldness radiating off of him, to smell the strong cologne.

He lifted her up hugging her with sympathetic eyes. "I am so sorry darling." He whispered in her ear. "I love you, I can only be here for a day." He said cupping her face. "That's all the time I could spare. I would give anything to have more time."

She nodded as she was being set on the ground. She couldn't talk, she didn't want to talk. "Theodore." He nodded in his direction.

"How did you know we were here though?" He asked Draco in confusion.

"I have my ways. And plus this—" he looked around him at the scenery. "—this is predictable for you. Anyone would know you brought her here, however, I need you to take her somewhere else. Somewhere safer." He wasn't asking he was demanding.

"No." She muttered looking at the beach. "This is where she would want to be— I'm staying here. Theo if you want to leave go ahead." She said making her point across.

"I don't want to leave. I need to mourn her. I need to preserve her memory here, and I need to accept she is gone. When I do that I will leave okay?" She asked,

"Just for now I'm staying I don't want to leave." She said with a tear escaping her eye.

Draco nodded understanding but then fought once again, "this could cost you your life and you still want to stay?" He asked irritated.

"Yes." She said as if it was nothing. She walked away from them and went throughout the house soaking wet. She went in her room and changed.

She heard quick footsteps coming from the hall. Her door burst open and a very mad Draco walked in and went over to her. "This could cost you your life!" He said throwing her on the bed.

"Still resilient as ever I see. You will leave." He demanded leaving sloppy kisses down her neck. "Because..." He stopped for a long time while kissing her chest. "You need to be safe." He said looking up at her for the glimpse of consent he needed. And when she gave it he started.

He took off her shirt, and moved his fingers slowly down her waist down to the hem of her skirt playing with it to make her beg. "Please Draco." She said eagerly, he gave her what she wanted and ripped off her pants, leaving her in her bra and underwear. He got off of the bed to admire her all together.

"I've missed this so much." He said tearing off his pants to show his growing erection. He unbuttoned his shirt slowly, but fast. He tore it off. All of their clothes were on the ground. Draco went to her again, reaching underneath her to get to her bra. He unclasped it and flung it off. He looked at her breasts, admiring her this way as it would probably be the last in a long time.

He went to his underwear and slowly pulled them down. His enormous cock flew up and she gasped like she did every time. Before he got the chance she tugged down her underwear and threw them across the room. He smirked at how eager she was.

He reached for his wand right next to them, "Muffliato." He muttered, "Don't want Theo to her you do we?" He said annoyingly.

He aligned himself with her entrance, and before he did anything looked her in the eyes for the longest time, maintaining eye contact, before slamming into her without notice. She moaned loudly. He sped up not letting her get used to the size of him. He crammed all of him inside her, he kept his pace.

His finger playing with her clit while thrusting inside of her. She moaned louder than any other time they did this. He enjoyed it. "Will you leave here and go where I tell you to?" He asked groaning.

"Y-" She couldn't make out a word. "Fuck." She whispered. "Yes," she whimpered. He grinned. Clenching onto her breasts he sucked on her nipples and removed his finger from her clit to put in her mouth. He pumped his finger in her mouth occupying each part of her.

"Good, you will always listen to me." He mumbled.

He started to feel her walls clench around him, signaling him she was close. He wasn't too far behind either. He quickened his pace even more than the fast pace it was already going at. His cock pulsated inside of her. Bruising her cervix to pleasure her.

It hurt but it quickly turned into pleasure. "Draco-" She was cut off by him nodding for her to cum. And she did. He took all of him out of her and continued pumping with his dick with his hand, while fingering her through her orgasm. He collected all of her cum and slurped it off of his finger licking them clean. He groaned and stuck himself back in her.

He came inside her still obsessing over the taste of her. He pumped slowly until he collapsed on top of her with him still inside. She felt his cum drip down her thighs. He noticed this and pulled himself out. He gathered all of his cum on his finger and didn't do what he usually did, instead he took it and made her taste him.

She licked his fingers grabbing his hand to suck on them. He took his hand back, and laid next to her shutting his eyes. "Where am I going to go?" She asked him.

He scoffed. "You will be returning to Hogwarts with Theodore." He said. They had been making a big fuss about her going back and now here she was going back to Hogwarts.

"Snape is going to look after you, and Theodore, I asked him to. He said he would. Even though it is summer, one week away from school, I'll need you two to return now." He said with his eyes still shut. "I consider it the safest option." He said looking her in the eyes now.

She nodded in agreement.

"I'll be going back to Hogwarts then." She said laying her head on his chest. She fell asleep, and while she was asleep, Draco dressed her in nightwear, got her stuff ready to go, and left a note for her to wake up to in the morning. And he then he left. Making sure to tell Theo everything before he left.

He trusted him.