44 - D A M A G E

___________

"Keep your eyes open and on me."

___________

Alexandra Stone.

I was excited. We have our whole life planned out for us. Draco had ideas as we were rowing back softly. " Yeah I'm just saying we could finish school, move into that house; well we have to, we'll have kids send them to Hogwarts and watch them grow up, and then grow old together watching the waves wash up on the shore." He said in an excited tone.

I smiled at his thoughts. "That sounds amazing." I said as I stopped rowing to meet his lips. "I want a life with you forever." I said drawing back to my original position and began rowing again. We soon came back to the lake and not the river. The castle came into view. It was beautiful— the castle. Magical. Historical.

We tied the boat back to the dock and went back to the castle. It was way past curfew but it was okay. We snuck into the corridor and down the stairs to the dungeons. The floors were cold. Too cold. We entered the common room and no one was in there which was surprising because there was usually people in here till three AM.

They went back to their room and went to the bathroom to take a shower. "You don't know how long I was waiting to rip that dress off of you." He said ripping the dress off of me. I got goosebumps from how cold it was. He turned on the shower as he got in, and I followed. "Thank you for today." I said hugging him.

"You can thank me later." He said smirking. I shook my head. "Fine." He backed me into the wall taking my wrists and pinning them above my head. Kissing down my neck he groaned against my skin. Moving down my body he got on his knees and took my leg over his shoulder.

I could feel his warm breaths against my pussy. Breathing and looking up at me. Then dived down and kitten licked my pussy. Licking all of my arousal. I moaned out unable to control them. He growled as I shut my eyes losing eye contact with him. He stopped. "Keep your eyes open and on me." He demanded against my skin. And I did. I would always obey him.

I kept my eyes with his and it was too much for him. He stood up going against me. He let my arms go and they flung around his neck. He moaned as his tip entered my slowly he let himself sink into me. As he thrusted in and out of me rapidly. I was out of breath. He kept his pace while my walls clenched around him.

Thrusting I could feel him hit my cervix once again and when he hit it. I whimpered— I wasn't supposed to let that out. He automatically pulled out and cupped my face. "Did I hurt you?" He asked taking me in his arms. I wasn't able to walk and almost dropped. It did hurt— I just didn't want to tell him.

He finished washing both of us and turned the shower off wrapping me in a towel and brought me to the bed going to get a sweat shirt as if he knew I was cold. He got me his biggest one and helped me but it on. Draco then went to my wardrobe and got a pair of my underwear for me to put on.

"I am so sorry, love." He said getting changed in a rush. "It's fine." I say feeling a sharp pain from inside. I clenched my lower abdomen in pain. I was immune to pain but not this. Also helping I dug my nails into my palms. Draco quickly ran over to me and grabbed both of my hands, "Squeeze as hard as you want." He said.

I didn't. I got up barely able to walk. And went into the bathroom shutting the door so he didn't have to see this. I pulled down my underwear and entered a finger inside of me where he was just a minute ago. As I pulled them out they had blood on them. (It's not period blood. Lets say they don't have periods.)

I gasped and went for toilet paper. I wiped it off with tears in my eyes. I didn't dare let them fall. When I dragged my underwear back up I opened the door and saw Draco hovering. I went past him to the bed. I laid down and fell asleep.

I woke up in a different bed. A familiar bed. A hospital bed. Why am I here? I sat up and saw Draco sleeping in a chair. The nurse walked in. "Back again." She said coming to my other side. "You have to stop coming here." She said smiling. "What happened?" I ask concerned.

"Well— I think while you two were having sexual intercourse he got your cervix and cut it open somehow." She paused looking sad. "He brought you here says there was excessive bleeding on the bed. So I did an examination while you were asleep and your cervix needs to be stitched closed. Because?" She asked as I knew the answer.

"Because the cervix blocks things from entering the uterus." I said. "Geez I don't need to go through this health class thing again." I said as I developed a migraine.

"Here this is for that migraine of yours." She said smiling. She handed me a pill and a glass of water. I swallowed it and spoke again, "So when are you doing the stitches." I said.

"Well I didn't want to do it while you were asleep because you'd move too much so I decided to wait and do it when you're awake. Mister Malfoy here caught me up with what's happening. I am glad for you. You two are perfect. Congratulations." She said before hugging me. I hugged her back. "But I haven't seen you in a long time." I said in her ear loving her presence.

She taught me everything I know. When my mother died I stayed with her because my grandma wasn't around yet. My dad had passed as well. "I missed you." We both said. We heard a noise come from Draco as he was waking up. He opened his eyes and grabbed my hand. "I am so sorry." He said repeating it.

"It's fine. Now let her stitch me up." I said kissing him. He was there to hold my hand. Sooner than later she finished and I had to stay in bed rest for three hours.

____________

Hi! Thoughts?? <333