18 - T H E O D O R E

Third Person

After that they both got up and walked into the common room to see Theodore, Adrian, Marcus, Pansy, and Astoria. Astoria and Pansy were on good terms with Alexandra. They sat down blending into the conversation. "Are we really?" Marcus asked excited. "Are we going to have another party?!" He asked standing up.

"Yes. We are." Adrian said to him scoffing. Marcus ran off already inviting people on his way out. "Immature." Adrian muttered under his breath. 

"Oh, look at the two love birds over there." Theo said to them both as she was seated next to him with his hand on her thigh. Draco's grip tightened on her thigh, making her breathe from her moth instead of her nose. 

"Oh, Theo. In case you didn't know we're dating." Draco informed him kissing Lex. He felt as if he conquered the world. Theo smirked at them. 

"Well that's something." Theo said. Adrian clasped his hands together. 

"As much as I want to celebrate we have to get the party ready now." Adrian said in a busy tone. Draco scoffed and got up helping. Alexandra didn't know what to help with. She walked around the room just looking at things. "Are you going to help Lex?" Adrian says. 

"I don't know what to help with." She said to him. 

"Well you could help with..." He looked around the room. "Actually I think were good." He said patting her on the back. So she went to her room hoping to find the perfect dress. She entered her closet and looked through all of the clothes. She finally came across this red skin tight silk dress. It was short. Draco loves it but not in front of people. He does not like the idea of other guys getting a look at her. 

She slipped it on and brushed her hair straight. One last look in the mirror and it was time to go to the party. Pansy and Astoria came out of the bathroom in their revealing clothes. They all looked at each other and nodded. Astoria opened the door and Pansy and Lex followed. They walked into the loud crowded common room. 

When they entered all eyes were on Lex. She walked down to the drinks which she had to go through the mob of dancing people to get there. She felt desperate hands rub against her body. Unwanted hands. She finally got to the drinks. Pouring fire whiskey into a plastic cup. She skimmed over the room looking for Draco. 

Nothing. He wasn't here yet. She took a big swig of whiskey and coughed. Lex made her way back to the table and got more. As she returned to the spot she backed into a figure. She quickly turned to face the figure. It was Theo. "Oh sorry I should have watched where I was going." She mumbled walking away. He grabbed her wrists gripping them tightly. 

"We both know you lie to yourself and everyone else." He whispered into her ear. "You know I took your virginity. You weren't even with Blaise yet there is no need to feel guilty, love." He told her. She breathed in. 

"Fine just because we were a spring fling, doesn't mean we still are." She said to him drawing her hand back. "Do you by chance know where Draco is?" He shook his his head smirking. 

"No. But I know one thing. You look amazing in that dress." He said to her reaching out a hand to touch her. Then another hand comes out and slaps that hand away. Draco's hand. He looked as if he wanted to kill Theo. 

"Hands. Off. Of. My. Girl. Asshole." He said to Theo, while dragging Lex away. Once he found a good spot to settle in he stopped with her in front of him. Looking down at her in the dress. "You look beautiful but I think it is a little revealing don't you think." Draco said to her in a stern voice. 

"Seriously? Look at Pansy and Astoria they are wearing revealing clothes. This dress is not revealing, it is anything but." Draco put a finger over her mouth putting a stop to her rambling. She got drawn into the dormitories. To her dorm.