45 - B R O O M

__________

"I love you, I want to marry you soon. Or after the war so we can put it all behind us."
__________

Draco Malfoy. (3 weeks later)

It's already February. I am nervous. I keep the calendar inside of my desk where she can't find it. I still feel guilty for damaging her cervix. Madame Pomfrey told us no sexual activity for 3 weeks. Yesterday she took out the stitches. I can't tell you how guilty I feel. I didn't want to upset her. She said it was okay.

But watching her clench my hand and dig her nails into her palms— while holding her stomach. Made me feel horrible. She has been silent lately. That's why I wanted to surprise her with something. Even though that would make it; another thing to get our minds off of May first. I was going to her back to the house but while she was getting her stitches taken out I set up the living room with a rug, candles, and things she like.

I flew there on a broom. It was the fastest way to get there.

I heard her footsteps approaching the room. She opened the door and she looked some what okay. "Okay, I know you might feel a little bit out of it or something. But I wondered if you would go with me somewhere?" I asked her and her face lit up. She nodded. "Verbal answer please." I said making sure she wanted to go.

"Yeah. Yes." She said and took my hand. I led her out of the castle quietly no to let any professors know. Only Madam Pomfrey knows and said she could go. Outside of the castle waiting was my broomstick. She looked at me nervously. "Are we going somewhere on a broomstick?" She asked softly.

"We are. Now you get on first and then I will." I wanted to shield her. Not that anything would really be there to attack us but you still never know. She got on the broom carefully and then I did putting my arms around her waist on the stick. She didn't know where to put her hands. "Put your hands over mine." I said directly in her ear.

And then when she did I took the broom up in the air she seemed nervous as I thought she would be. First I flew us over the castle— it really was an amazing castle. Though I called it pathetic only for the Professors. Then I went in the direction of our house. I think she knew because of the lake.

Under her breath I heard her whisper "I know where we're going." I smirked, "Then hang on." I said and went flying. Real fast to the house then the the house that was alone came into sight. He went to the ground and the dropped the broom. He took her hand leading her to the house. "Go in." I said lowly. 

She opened the door and saw rose petals leading into the living room. She followed them slowly taking her time. Walking in she found the blanket I set up with her favorite things. She smiled and ran back to me hugging me. She picked her head up off of my shoulder and kissed me rubbing our noses together. 

"Thank you, Draco." She said kissing me once more. I picked her up and sat her down on the blanket. "I can't wait to start a life with you." She told me laying her legs across mine. I love when she does that. 

"I love you, I want to marry you soon. Or maybe after the war so we can put it all behind us." I said, now scared for the war. "Just remember, please when the war starts or on that night please please hide in the castle somewhere. I don't care if it's the Chamber of Secrets. Just hide. Please stay safe, and don't feel that need to have to fight." I kept rambling. 

"Just promise me." I begged. She looked at me like she was considering something. I hope to Merlin there was nothing to consider. "I don't know." She said. "I feel like I owe it to them." She told me with an odd tone, almost broken she couldn't promise something. "I don't think I can promise that." She said carefully. 

"No. You will promise it. I need you to live. Please. I need you. Your life isn't something to risk. Please. I will beg forever. I am not asking now. You are going to stay in the Chamber of Secrets. No acceptations." I said not asking now. I was irritated. 

"But I'm going to be a coward if I do." She said, "I know why. Because you don't want to sit around while countless people get slaughtered. Am I right?" I said raising my voice. "You worry about your reputation and what people think of you. Guess what? I don't care! Who fucking cares what people think! It's your life! You'd be risking it if you went out there! Their trying to kill Potter!" 

"Don't get in the middle of that! I can't lose you! Why can't you get that into your thick scull! You're smart! I know you are! Everyone does! That is why you know if you go out there you could die! Just stay down there! Who. Cares. What. People. Think." I yelled at her— she was scared of me. Curled up into a ball on the ground with cutis anserina, goosebumps the normal term. Shit I probably reminded her of Blaise. 

I opened my mouth letting air fill up my lungs. I went over to her and brought her on my lap, hugging her tight. "I just care about you." I muttered in her hair— her hair that has the intoxicating smell that I love. "I don't want anything to happen to you." I said as she lifted her hair up to look at me. "And I'd never hurt you. I'm not Blaise." 

"I know." She said wrapping her arms around my neck. "It's just yelling— it reminds me of him. I love you. I trust you. I'll stay in the Chamber for you." She said kissing me. I kissed her back. Finally she agreed with me. 

After a while we decided to go back to the castle. When we walked in it was warm. She didn't mind anything though. I loved that about her. Hell, I love everything about her. 

___________

Hi! Thoughts?? 6 more chapters! <3

Oh, what should their ship name be? I have a thought. Dralex.