37 - A N S W E R

TW: Mature Content.

___________

"Oh, you know me so well it's scary."

___________

Alexandra Stone.

"It's funny right the way memory works." She said escaping his hands. Purposely making him think she was declining his marriage on purpose. "I always found it curious. The way it works. Every great memory leading up to your final decision." She said turning around to face a very sad Draco. She scoffed.

"Of course I'm marrying you. I can't live without you, and I will do anything for you. I want to marry you." She said kneeling down with a very happy Draco kissing her. He pulled out his ring slipping it on her finger, she gasped at how elegant it looked. "Draco— this is. Too much." She said. "But I love it." She said turning back to him.

He kissed her leaning her back onto the floor going on top of her kissing down her neck onto her breasts. "Draco— we shouldn't do this here—" He picked her up going down the staircase running with her bridal style in his arms, where she felt safest in. He rushed into the common room, going up the boys dormitories to theirs.

He kicked open the door setting her on the bed. Flicking his wand to shut the door. He went back to her kissing down her neck exactly where he left off, traveling down to her breasts making her moan softly. He left marks all over her. He tore off her shirt ripping off his as well. He threw them on the ground.

Ripping off his pants to show his growing erection she squirmed underneath his touch. "I love you so fucking much." He groaned gripping her skirt tearing it off along with her underwear. She wasn't wearing a bra either. She moaned continuously. He loved it and could never get tired of the lovely sounds coming out of her mouth.

He groaned. "Fucking scream my name." He muttered tilting his head ramming his dick into her tight pussy. He went a very fast pace and she moaned very loudly. "Draco—" She whimpered. Draco pulled out thinking about something. "I want to try this again." He said laying on the bed.

He picked her up bring her on top of him. "Sit on my dick and go fast." He ordered. She got above his dick hovering. His hands snaked onto her hips. He smirked and his hands forced her to go down and sit on his dick. She moaned loudly bouncing on his dick. His head went back and his hands went to her breasts squeezing them harshly.

She came all the way off of his dick and slammed down onto his cock having to stop for a moment not to pass out. She kept strength and continued. Soon enough they both reached their peaks together moaning and groaning at the same time. She came off of his dick completely and collapsed on top of him and he turned to face her.

"That was— watching you bounce. Merlin you look hot." He said putting a hand on her cheek. She smiled slightly out of breath. "You did great. I love you." He said in a muscular voice. She went off of him and rested her chest on his chest. Their sweaty bodies together making the room dense.

"I love you." She said going to kiss his lips. He kissed hers back picking her up again. "Don't worry I know you're tired we're taking a shower my lovely fiancee." He said exaggerating the word. She giggled causing him to groan. "Don't look down, love." He said breathing out.

"But we just— I'm not even going to ask anymore." She said laughing. "Yeah." He said turning on the shower. He placed her in the shower drenching her body in water he took the shampoo and squirted it on his hand and lathered her hair with it washing it gently. He looked down at her biting her lip with her eyes closed. "I want to spend the rest of my life like this." He said making eye contact with her.

He rinsed her hair now putting conditioner on the ends of her hair. He had gotten used to this. Remembering not to rinse it out yet combined their body washed making their signature smell and putting it on both of them. He rubbed her breasts softly making her moan softly. Turning him on even more.

He brushed over her stomach slowly reaching her waist band having to kneel down to do it. He rubbed the soap over her clit washing her pussy slowly enjoying it. He then turned her around and rinsed it in the water making her shiver from the loss of his hands. She couldn't take it much longer and took the sponge from him and washed the rest of her body herself.

She handed him the sponge and he washed himself too. After they rinsed themselves off Draco turned off the shower— both of them missing the sensational water. "You know to keep warm bodies pressed together produce body heat." Draco said in her ear. "Yes I'll cuddle you and you can put your hands under my shirt, baby." She said walking away carefully.

He followed after her. "Oh, you know me so well it's scary." He said smirking. "Well we're getting married right? I have to know you." She said slipping on just a shirt and panties, and jumping into bed. Draco put on his normal sweatpants and jumped into bed too. "I love you." They said at the same time and drifted off to sleep. Of course not forgetting everything around them. Relating to the dark lord especially.

(3 weeks later; Halloween)

It was already Halloween and Marcus had already run into their room out of breath again informing them about the every-year-traditional-common room party as he put it. Gotta love Marcus. "Yes tonight at 9 PM. Later than normal, because not many first years will be there. Don't bring it up to any of them. Not that you talk to them anyway." He said walking out.

As he walked out they spoke. "Are—" Draco interrupted. "We're not going." He said not up for a debate. "Too much comes from those anyway." He says while they both remember the last party that seemed like it was last week. "Fine. We'll stay in and sleep." She said faking a smile.

"Merlin. Dammit. Fine." He said. "We'll go. But I am not taking responsibility for when something goes wrong." He points a finger at her face. "Okay." She says pulling on her fingers. She looks at her ring. "Are you ready to tell people?" She asked him not sure. "Yeah, I mean if you're ready." He says back. "I mean Theodore knows." He said as they got ready according to what Marcus told them to wear.

They both wore all black. She wore a tight dress hugging all of her curves, and it was made out of silk. She showed Draco and he almost, was close to telling her to change then had a change of thought. "I want people to know you're mine." He said smirking. He got a knife and looked sympathetic. "I know you won't feel this." He said carving 'MRS. MALFOY' on her cheek.

He looked in the mirror and carved 'MR. MALFOY' on his cheek. They both smiled and held hands entering the common room.

__________

Hi! Thoughts?