E P I L O G U E

10 years later

Draco was on his way to kings cross train station to drop off Scorpius. They decided to Apperate there so it was easier. Draco wanted Scorpius to have every experience there was. So if that meant going to the station, even though they lived pretty close to Hogwarts.

They ran through the wall together for his first time going to Hogwartswell out side of the womb anyway. Draco threw Scorpius's stuff on the train and hugged him.

Alexandra when she was dying told the doctors to tell him it was okay to move on.

*Flashback*

"Please tell him— tell him it's okay to move on. Please. Let him know I'm pregnant too." She said barely able to breathe. The doctors looked back and forth between each other.

"Wait, you're pregnant?" They asked unaware. She nodded. "Well when he comes back we have to take the baby out. I am so sorry we are unable to save you. We all wish we could." The doctors said holding her hand.

"I know. I know. Just please don't forget to tell him that. And tell him that I love him. Tell him that I wish life wasn't unfair for him. That I wanted to be there for him but it was too late. Just that I love him and that it's okay to move on." She said closing her eyes.

Then she coded. "CALL A CODE BLUE!" They all announced knowing there was no hope but has to keep resuscitating or the baby would die. Blood had to get to the baby.

*End of Flashback*

"Okay, Scorp time to go." He said releasing the hug and letting him board the train. He watched as he strutted away. She had told the doctors to tell him that she loves him, and that it was okay to move on.

He knew one thing deep down as he put on a smile watching people he knew walk by him and flutter around him. As he watched the same train he boarded several of times with the woman he loved, now their child following in the same footsteps.

He realized— no he knew. He would truly never get over the woman who stole his heart away with the smile in third year. If only they knew each other in third year like they did in sixth year.

They would've had so much— much more time together.

But he would still be tormented by memories.

The end.