16 - O P I N I O N S

Third Person

She arrives at her grandmas and knocks on the door to the wonderful home she always stays at. Her grandma smiles to see her stood on the doorstep and instantly lets her in. When she comes inside Alexandra sets her stuff down and her grandma loves to have her but wonders why she is here. "So may I ask dear why are you home so early from school?" Her grandma asks. Alexandra shutters and looks down. 

"I have a couple of questions. Like I need opinions. And there is going to be a lot. So." Alexandra says following her grandma outside to the back to sit in nature. Alexandra hoped it would start raining. They wouldn't get soaked there was a roof but they are outside under the patio. And to her delight the rain started dancing on the roof. She smiles and her grandma does too. 

"Okay dear, let's hear about all of this." Her grandma says comforting her, and putting a hand on her shoulder. 

"Okay. Where shall I start? Let's just start at the beginning. So I went to Hogwarts and Blaise I didn't tell anyone this because he told me not to but he was abusing me, physically. And Draco he was testing my limits with things. So I broke up with Blaise because Draco found out, and then Dumbledore which ended it all. I am relieved yes. So I started becoming closer to Draco, I didn't know much about him. Just that he was the enemy and I was fraternizing with him. So I started dating him." Her grandma is confused. But Alexandra continues. 

"And please don't be mad at me I am sixteen please. So we did 'it' and I did it with Blaise while I was with him too. If that makes sense not while I was with Draco but while I was with Blaise he took my virginity away Blaise did. And I didn't cheat on Draco I never would. But we had some arguments and some disagreements. But, we forgave each other. But today this morning, I was taking a shower with him right after I just forgave him for yelling at me flooding me with displeasing memories from yelling, anyway. We were in the shower and we were doing 'it' he started doing things I never have heard of before." She pauses for a moment looking into the rain. 

"He tried to dominate me. And I couldn't take it. It was too much." She bites her lip. "So I tell him to get out of the bathroom. My bathroom. And he does but he is waiting for me behind my door. So after I finish in the shower he scrambles to follow me as I grab clothes and get dressed, he also follows me into the common room where I ask Marcus. Marcus Flint I think you know him head of the Slytherin quidditch team? Yeah. Anyway I scared him off by asking him questions that were- lets just say again displeasing." She says dipping her head. "So I forgive Draco after he apologizes and we go up to my dorm and again don't strike me as a slut but we start doing 'it' again so right when we were about to finish he takes my arms and puts them above my head not being able to move them."

"So I get nervous and when he finishes he leaves me unable to walk goes into the bathroom takes a shower and after gets dressed, and Pansy and Adrian walk in their dating and he kisses her then leaves and Draco comes over to me and kisses my knuckles and then leaves. Pansy comes over to me asks me questions about that. But then tells me something I needed help with. She told me he has dominated a bunch of girls. And then tells me to take it at my own pace. I thought I should come here and I needed opinions not just teenage opinions. Adult opinions. That all leads up to what I am going to ask you. I need to know what to do. What do I do grandma? Do I tell him I need a break? Please grandma give me an opinion." She says but her grandma is still trying to process everything.

Her grandma has always been supportive of everything. Which is why she thought she could go to her. "Well, I am proud of you for loosing your vicinity. But Blaise was abusing you? I- He was such a nice boy. But, this Draco guy yes. I think you should take it at your own pace. Pansy is right. I always loved her judgement. But take as much time as you need here. You need space sometimes. I did from your grandpa and look what happened to us. We lived a happy marriage." Her grandma said staring off into the rain at the thought of him. He had died a year ago. It was tragic. They are muggles yes. But Voldemort still killed him.