38 - H A L L O W E E N

____________

"These moans. For me no one else. I am the only one who will make you feel this way. Ever."

____________

Alexandra Stone.

As we entered the party peoples eyes traveled to our cheeks. Some scoffed out of jealousy and others smiled out of drunkenness. Pansy made contact with my cheek and dropped her drink spilling it everywhere. "Look what you did Mrs. Malfoy." Draco said grinning.

"It's not my fault she looked at my cheek." I say pausing. "Brains are a curious thing, they wander and get caught up in good things... or bad things. For her. She's been caught up in the bad for a while." I finished my statement strongly.

"When did you turn into a psychiatrist?" Draco asked breathing in a heavy breath. "I don't know I've always taken an interest in the brain." I again paused. "Did I tell you when I was young I lived in America and was originally going to go to Ilvermorning? But then my parents decided it was better to go here. We lived in Ohio where the best Hospital I know is." I let out my past.

"That was a lot of information." He said wide eyed. I shrugged. "I guess." I replied. "When I'm nervous I talk. You know that." I said holding onto his arm. "Yes I know that." He said. As they were talking Pansy approached them slowly grabbing a few drinks on the way to them. They both pretended not to see her. But of course it didn't work.

"What are you two doing?" She said obviously drunk. "Having a great time Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy?" She held Mrs. for a long time. "Mrs. Malfoy?" She asked touching my dress straps. Draco automatically slapped her hand away causing her to flinch. "Problem?" She asked looking at my left hand. "Oh. You really are getting married." She said swallowing a lump growing in her throat.

"Go the fuck away Pansy." He said putting his arms around my waist, pulling me in close to him. I could feel the anger radiating off of him. I pushed my ass onto him and I could feel his bulge. He groaned silently into my ear.

"How about a little truth or dare?" Pansy said eyeing my up and down. "No." Draco said sternly. "I am not playing that dumb fucking game." He said beginning to walk away. Pansy grabbed onto my arm.

"Why not?" She said smirking. Draco once again slapped her hand away. "You know why. And stop putting your hands on my fiancee." He said walking away with me tangled in his arms. We went in the middle of the party listening to the weird music they put on. Draco put his arms on my waist and I hung my arms around his neck.

"Glad we got out of that before it got— well bad." He said swaying my hips vastly to the music. "Do you want to— have sex tonight?" I said fazing out. He too, looked ill. He stopped swaying me to the music and everything around us went dark.

___________

I woke up in a familiar room. My old room. Draco wasn't here. I was chained to the bed. Unable to move. It was still dark outside. Probably still Halloween. Footsteps echoed on the floor as I couldn't make out the figure. Wait. Two figures stood in the darkness.

"You're awake I see." Came the voice that taunted— tortured me for years. "Yes isn't it obvious dumb ass." Pansy said. I could tell the tedious voices anywhere. "Where's Draco?" I asked worried for him. Pansy giggled. "Oh don't worry your precious fiance is safe in his room in the same position you're in. But only he's alone." She said coming up to the side of my bed.

"Good memories made on this bed. Ones you don't remember at all." She said as Blaise also approached my bed going on the opposite side. "What do you want?" I asked. "Oh." Blaise growled deeply. "We want you." He said stroking my neck. "Then why did you— why did you?"

"You never listened to my wishes. It doesn't mean I don't love you. I love you. Your body. Everything. Only not your disobedience. And how ever much you scream and plead. No one can hear you." He mouthed in my face scaring me. I was shaking. Unable to breathe steadily.

He clicked his pocket knife out. "Don't worry I won't hurt you. Only if you make me." He said bring the knife to the start of my dress. "After all you asked for this wearing that dress." He said while they both eyes looked me down. He slid the knife down the dress tearing it revealing my body once again to their excited eyes to torment.

"Oh by the way if you couldn't tell. I'm into you." Pansy said putting her finger on her chest. She glided it along my nipples. "And Blaise you're not putting your dick in her." Pansy said not in the mood to watch him fill me up. "To hell I won't." He said ripping my underwear off— taking his hands to his own.

Pansy got irritated and glanced into my eyes while I avoided hers. She took the knife pretending to cut my straps off while Blaise was looking away. She stabbed him in the brain. All at once the brutal way to die. His world shut down and he fell to the ground dead. His control center dying. I felt a relief but that was soon over when Pansy spoke again.

"This doesn't mean I'm done with you." She said kicking Blaise's head. She straddled me throwing the remains of my dress on the floor. "I just want you all for myself." She said kissing down my body. She kitten licked my nipples and I teared up. The only person that was only ever supposed to touch my body was Draco. I needed him.

"Oh. You don't know how long I've wanted to do this." She said scooting down to my pussy. "No one else. But you. You have the body of an angel." Pansy informed me taking my thighs in the air putting them around her neck then got jerked back by the chains holding my legs to the bed. I kind of thanked them in this moment.

Pansy got off of me groaning. She took the key and unclasped the chains from my legs. She smiled picking my thighs up again and making her mouth hover over my pussy. "The thoughts I've had about this." She said licking my pussy clean.

As she was licking my pussy, which wasn't sexually aroused by her she frowned. "Why aren't you excited or me?" She asked disappointingly. "I'm not Draco." She muttered. "That's why. But I'll make you." She said. She spit into my pussy. And my stomach clenched as she dug her fingers into me causing me to swallow my moans.

I remembered what Draco once said. "These moans. For me no one else. I am the only one who will make you feel this way. Ever." He said and he was right. Pansy wasn't making me feel pleasure. She was making me feel used and damaged.

Footsteps I could hear in the hallway as she was pumping her fingers into me. She must not of heard them because the door was kicked open and Theodore walked in already knowing where I was. He must of saw Draco. "Get the fuck off of her Parkinson." He said and she scrambled off of me going on the floor accidentally knocking into Blaise.

"Let me guess tricked him into this and said you'll get some too. And killed him?" He said knowing he was right. I squeezed my legs together fazed by what was happening. I was not alright. Theodore found the key and undid the chains that were keeping me held captive.

"I am so sorry, Alex." He said picking me up. "Lets go see Draco now." He said carrying me down a hallway.

___________

Hi! Thoughts?