39 - F A Z E D

TW: Mention of Sexual Assault, Rape, and Murder.

AN: If this triggers anyone skip this chapter.

____________

"Winter her favorite season."

____________

Third Person.

Draco was still tied after ordering Theodore to go help Alexandra. Her before anyone. When the door opened again a shivering cold— damaged Alexandra Stone was carried in by Theodore. Draco lost all of his breath. "What happened?" He asked her. She was unable to talk from trauma.

"Blaise is dead and I found Parkinson— on her— well in between—you know." He said laying her down on the bed while untying Draco. Draco's hand came to her cheek comforting her. He rubbed her cheek gently. "I am so sorry." He said in her ear. "I never should have let us go." He blamed it on her when deep down she knew it was herself that should be blamed.

"No! This isn't anybody's fault but Zabini's and Parkinson's!" He fought back. "Don't blame this on either of you. You guys can't even go to a party without them doing something to you. I see it constantly." He reassured them.

Alexandra laid there looking lifeless by the event that just happened. She wasn't able to think about anything except for what had just happened. Unable to speak— unable to communicate.

(One week later.)

She was still there looking at the ceiling not letting it pass. She did things like took showers but she didn't put anything into her body. No food. But occasionally a sip of water. No professors knew yet.

Draco had wanted to tell the professor. No one knew but them and Parkinson about everything. Even Blaise being dead.

(One month later.)

It started snowing out and Draco wanted to go outside and sit hoping the event would pass through her mind. But how she coped with things was out of his control. She was still the same. But only looking ill. She wasn't eating anything. Nothing. She didn't drink any water.

No matter how much Theodore begged her to eat or drink something she simply sat there with her mouth closed.

Once Draco tried to put a piece of bread in her mouth but she spit it out. Draco told Snape and he expelled Parkinson. She was sent to Azkaban charged for the murder of Blaise Zabini and Sexual Assault along with rape. Draco couldn't leave Hogwarts with her though and in only about six months was the war— creeping up.

Draco and Theodore were arguing about something outside of the room. "I'm saying you should let her rest she needs to rest. With everything— everything she has been through she needs a break. Just—"

"You don't think I know she needs a break?" Draco asked snarling. "Because—"

"I was going to say just guard the room. Don't let anything happen to her. I have to—" Theodore was interrupted again.

"Yeah yeah— go. Leave me and her." He said. She couldn't resist. They left the door cracked open and she was eavesdropping. "Her and I." She corrected Draco. Their heads snapped to the door. They ran in. She sat up letting everything wash over her. She got up and for the first time in a long time looked out of the window at the halfway frozen lake. "Why didn't you guys tell me it was snowing?" She asked walking out of the room.

She went outside into the cold feeling the snow score on her skin. No anesthesia. Let it all break her skin. Draco and Theodore both wandered out after her. She picked up snow and formed it into a ball that they couldn't see. Without declaring anything she threw it at Theodore and Draco.

She giggled for the first time in weeks. Draco smiled unable to contain it. Theodore was already smiling forming a snow ball. He threw it at Draco and he scoffed offended. She threw one at Draco too. Draco formed two and threw them at Theodore and Lex. They all had a big snow ball fight. Lex forgot how much she missed the cold.

Winter her favorite season.

____________

After their snow ball fight they came inside freezing. Well not her. She was still perfectly fine. One of her specialties. Unable to feel coldness. Unless in water of course. They went back up to Draco and Alexandra's dorm and snuggled together talking after so long. They caught up.

"Okay." She began. "What did I miss? And even if it relates to— you know." She swallowed the lump in her throat being strong about this. Draco and Theodore made eye contact debating who should tell her everything. "Let me." Theodore said. "You're not strong enough." He said breathing in.

"Okay. Lets start from the beginning." He paused. "Pansy, got expelled and sent to Azkaban. She was charged for Murder, Sexual Assault, and Rape." He spoke gently not to trigger her memories. "Blaise as you saw was charged as well with rape and sexual assault. Only his family was charged. They know about what he did to you now. They sent you an apology letter. I have it hold on." He said digging for it in his pockets.

Dear Alexandra,

We are so so sorry to hear about what he did to you. We had no idea. We want to apologize on behalf of him. Of course you have heard he died. Ms. Parkinson did it to him. While Sexually Assaulting you. I am so sorry my dear.

Love, The Zabini's.

"I don't think they mean it. I mean look how half ass-ed that letter was done." Draco said enraged. "And Pansy sent you a letter of regards from her cell and we ripped it up without reading it." Draco said wanting to tell her some things.

"Okay. Any news on anything besides that? Like the dark lord— or school. Literally anything else." She said without an expression.

"Well same with the dark lord the battle is going to be on May first or second." Draco said rubbing her arm in affection. "I'll protect you don't worry. Nothing is going to happen to you." Draco said silently in her ear to protect her.

____________

Hi! Before I make it gloomy and go right to the point, I decided to make a few stops along the way. Stops for good moments like these in the bad times.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thoughts? <333