17 - S L U T

Third Person

They woke up the next morning at nine o'clock. They didn't have classes on Mondays. It was something new. She got up leaving him in the bed. And he wined at the fact that she left him there. "Please Lex come back to bed." He says patting the comforter. 

"Fine. Only because." She stopped just for a second thinking of a lie. "Because I'm tired." She said getting back in bed with him. Which was a horrible lie because she was almost never tired. He knew that. He pulled her in a tight embrace hugging her tightly. Spooning her. 

"Shouldn't we get up Draco?" She asked him looking beyond the walls. 

"We should but should we?" He responded into her hair. 

"Yes." She said convincing him. "I'll give you something in return later. She said smirking. He got right out of bed and got ready. She did too. 

After they were both done getting ready Draco was excited for something. She walked to the door and waved for him to join her. "Wait but I thought you said that-" He pointed to the bed. She walked right to the bed patting it thinking. "What are you doing?" Draco asked thinking it was going to happen right now. 

"Let me make you an arrangement. So if you go with me right now. I'll let you dominate me or some shit." Alexandra said, and Draco walked out of the door. "Whoa wait for me." She said to the running blonde boy. 

"Nope I thought you said we were going somewhere." He said to her at the entrance of the common room. 

"We are slow down." She said to him and he finally did. She put her hand in his and started walking. "I want to walk around." She said to him. 

"But why? We could be in your dorm doing something I have planned. It would be great." He said to her whispering the last bit. She shook her head. And he took control. He lifted her up over his shoulder and smacked her ass. She liked that part. He went in the common room again and went right back up to the room they were in. He goes to his bag in the corner of the room. 

He returns with hand cuffs, ice, and a knife. A knife? She thought to herself. It can't be anything bad he wouldn't hurt me. She is suddenly blinded. He had put a blind fold over her. But- she can't see what he is doing to her. She still goes along with it. 

She feels her wrists grabbed and put in cuffs. He latches them onto the bed, making her unable to move her arms. He stood noticing his mistake. He unlatched the cuffs and took the blindfold off. He first took her shirt off then her bra and pants. But left the underwear on. He then put the blindfold on and cuffed her hands again. He went to the end of the bed looking at was all his. 

He crawled on the bed and she didn't know what he was doing. He had ice between his lips and put it on her abdomen. She arched her hips at the cold ice on her body. It traveled up to her boobs. He went in circles around them making her breath in roughly. He kept going in circles. And it stopped. He got off of her and came back so suddenly. And placed the fresh cold ice on her other tit. She squirmed from the coldness on her. 

"My perfect little slut." He said getting off of her. This was nothing she had ever seen or heard before. It was a new side of Draco. She kind of liked the slut part. Draco grunted getting on top of her. "Well my slut shall we see how much you can handle?" He took something and latched it in place. He slid if from her breasts down her stomach to her pussy. He went to her thigh with the scorning metal. He knew she was everything but a slut. But for dominance, he still did what he did to everyone else. 

She didn't even flinch to the blade going into her thigh. He was carving something and she was trying to spell it out. 

S, T, U, and T? No that had to be wrong. She kept thinking of what it may be. "There you go slut." 

Slut. He had carved the inside of her thigh with the word slut. "That didn't hurt did it." He said as a statement smirking. He flipped her over violently and her cuffs twisted her arms. She liked though. This is all new to her. He finally drew down her panties. Looking down her naked body. Admiring it. Her still blindfolded didn't know what was going on. He smacked her ass. 

"Well my slut lets see just what you can do." He said going down to her pussy. He stuck two fingers in with out warning causing her to gasp. "Not a sound." He said to her. She was rocking back and forth. It was hard for her not to moan, or gasp. He is rough with her so it was hard. His fingers pumped in and out harshly. He was having an amazing time. His thumb rubbed her clit making her have a lot of pleasure. She was close and he knew from the feeling of her walls clench around his fingers. 

He wasn't done. This was only the beginning. He pulled his fingers out of her when she was just about to cum. He went down there with his fingers sliding up, collecting all of her juice. Then he went over to her with his fingers still coated wet in her moisture. He took the blind fold off and licked off the juice making her look at him. "Mhmm." He said swallowing. 

"Good slut for daddy." He says running his fingers down her back. He flipped her over again untwisting the cuffs. "Do you think you've been a good slut for daddy?" He said provoking her. 

"Yes." He looks at her with raised eyebrows. "Daddy." She says to him. He unzipped his pants and she let in air to breathe. The outline of his growing erection was huge. How did she ever take him? 

He took his boxers off, and his dick perked up. She swallowed the lump that was growing in her throat. He climbed on top of her, and again without warning she was no where near ready. He took a big thrust inside of her. She felt like his dick was in her stomach. She moaned out into his mouth that was on her lips kissing her mercilessly. 

He smirked at her trembling. He went all the way out and as she thought a break which she should know better he thrust inside of her again. She was falling apart right under him her arms still cuffed to the bed clanking as he kept his pace the entire time. 

Her wrists ached from the pulling. She wanted her arms to rest badly. Draco liked the look of her not being able to do anything. She breathed rapidly into his neck. He was almost reaching his high and so was she. And together in unison they came at the same time. Her walls clenched and leaking cum. And his dick shot cum into her. She was a big moaning mess, and Draco grunted. She'd thanked the birth control she was taking right now. Because without it she would have Malfoy jr. inside her. 

Draco pulled out and plopped beside her. He wanted her arms around him. "Put your arms around me." He said with his eyes closed.

"There cuffed." She said with a sarcastic tone. He laughed and got the key. He unlocked her and as soon as he did her arms fell to her side tired. He plopped right back down. "You don't get to say you're tired you weren't the one who had hand cuffs tied high for an hour. 

"That wasn't even an hour more like fifty minutes." He said grabbing her waist, and putting her on top of him. She willingly got on top of him. 

"Okay, okay cut off ten minutes." She said mad. She still kissed him loving him. He did too. He just loves doing that to her too. Even though her thought she didn't like it. But the truth was she got used to it just now. 

"Did you like this or no?" He asked wanting to know if he could do more to her every time. She thought for a moment. 

"The truth is. I did enjoy it. Maybe not the hand cuffs cutting my circulation off but the rest I did. Like the ice I thought was a nice touch. And maybe knife play as well." She reaches down to trace over the scar. "I liked you calling me a slut too." She said smiling up at him. 

"Good. Slut." He said to her. While he was around her pussy was damp. Always. "I love you though." He said to her rubbing her back. They were still naked just laying there in silence together. 

"I love you too daddy." She says smiling against his lips. He softly kisses her.