22 - V I S I T O R

OK. But Theo in that picture. AHH!

-

It was mid summer and Alexandra was feeling lonely, she hadn't received a letter from Draco at all. She wanted to make sure he was doing alright but she didn't want to bother him. Especially at this time. She would have to wait until the war to see him. She wanted desperately to see him. 

It was lunchtime and Lex's grandma was cooking, when they heard the door bell ring. She dashed to the door hoping it was Draco. But still exited for anyone to visit her. When she opened the door she found Theodore there smiling. "Hey!" Theo said hugging her. She hugged him back and smiled.

"Theo! It is good to see you!" She said releasing from the hug. "Come in." She said to him. He looked around the familiar home.

"A lot of memories were created here." Theodore said taking off his shoes. And entering the house. He went into the kitchen with Alexandra following behind him. He saw her grandma and ran over to her to hug her. "Grandma Stone!" He said hugging her. "I've definitely missed you." He said to her as she hugged him back.

"Theodore! What a pleasure to see you!" She squealed having him sit down at the counter. "What would you like to eat?" She asked humbly.

"Oh, I'm not hungry I am just here to visit and talk to Alex about something." His gaze met hers as his grounded. Alexandra's grandma nodded.

"I'll give you the room." She said stepping out of the room. Alex walked over to him and sat next to him.

"What is it? Is it Draco? What's wrong? What happened?" She overflowed with questions. She wanted answers. He was willing to answer some of them, maybe not all.

"Listen to me, it is Draco. But before you freak out he wanted me to tell you he hopes you won't go back to Hogwarts this year, he knows you will anyway. But he wants you to know that he loves you he strictly said to tell you that and that he loves you and-" Theo signed and continued.

"He might not make it alive-" she cut his words off.

"No you're lying. Please tell me you're lying." She knew the truth. He wasn't lying. He was being one hundred percent serious. She wanted him to be lying. He did too.

"You know I would never lie about something like this, Ever. He said he can't see you again until maybe, maybe after the war." He said in dull tone. She understood why he couldn't. She understood it like no one else.

She wanted more time. More time to be with him if she could've gone back she would've cherished the moments more then she had. "Look. I wish I could stay with you here." He sighed again. "But I can't. You know as well as anybody else that I'm a death eater too. And I only have this little time to spare to tell you this. I wish I could comfort for you, but you know why I can't." He said walking back to the door to leave.

"Are you going to see Draco? If you do see him can you tell him I love him too? Please?" Her voice broke in desperation. He nodded and left in a glimpse of a second. She hoped that Draco knows she loves him. 

A tear fell out of her eye falling onto her warm compressed cheeks, slowly falling to her chin. Dripping down to the ground, creating a tiny puddle. She wanted nothing more than to see him and spend time with him. She might not get to see him again. Ever. The last time she saw him could've been the last. She would risk anything to see him again. That is when she decided something that could risk her life. 

She decided she would go to the manor and look for his room. He once told her it was on the right side of the manor. She thought on it for a moment before her mind played games with her. Two sides. One side thought it was for the best, she should go and see him. The other said it wasn't safe.