14 - D O M I N A N T

Third Person

Alexandra woke up the same morning she went to sleep. She got just two hours of sleep. It was only six o'clock. She felt restless. She wanted to do something. She wanted to go somewhere, somewhere that it was raining. Then just to her amusement it started raining. Her eyes lit up with happiness, but were still drained from the lack of sleep. She didn't even change, she shot right words the door not forgetting her wand. 

She opened the door wide open and saw a sleeping Draco, and was thankful he was sleeping. She closed the door softly and went towards the steps that led to the common room. As she was going down them Draco woke up, she didn't know though. He woke because he smelled the scent of her flow in his nose, the scent loved. his eyes opened as the smell of her sat around him.  He knew she was in the common room or going somewhere. 

There was only a few people in the dull common room. And for once the flame in the fire was strong. She cracked the portrait open going into the dungeons. With Draco following her silently.       He couldn't even stand the day without her yesterday, he needed to see her to socialize with her.     She crossed corners went up steps and right when she came to the entrance of the castle she erupted to a stop. Which made Draco stumble not expecting that. he was wondering if they are still a couple or not. No one said they weren't. 

She hesitated going into the rain knowing she wouldn't be able to stay out of the rain if she went in. If she went in the rain it would take until it stopped to get her out of the rain. She knew the struggle. But shrugged at it, and stepped into the rain. Her body felt a feeling of relief. Draco waited for her to make her path into the rain, all the way to her favorite lake; that surrounded the castle. She sat in the middle of the rain, getting drenched by such a treasured thing. 

Draco wanted to talk to her, but he didn't want to interrupt her moment of peace. She would have to forgive him sometime. But, it wasn't just him that she was needing peace from. It wasn't even I'm it was the forbidding idea the yelling gave her. The feeling of pain from memories. She sprawled out on the ground letting the rain soak her completely. Draco inched closer hesitating to says something or not. When he inched closer for a third time Alexandra knew he was there. She waited for him to come closer. To where he was inches away from her. She could feel his body heat in the rain, it showed her where he was. 

When he was close enough so that she could reach him, she grabbed his hand, making him slip down next to her. He didn't say anything. He didn't want to ruin the moment. She was laying right next to him so she decided to lay her head on his chest and close her eyes. He did too. "Look, I'm sorry for ignoring you for twenty three hours. It's just... When you yelled my name it caused emotions and memories to come flowing back to me. It was a little scary for me, it reminded me of Blaise and I needed to have some time to myself." Alexandra said to him and she  opened her eyes to look into his. 

"Well I caused them to come back by yelling, I am so sorry, baby." Draco said coming close to her lips She comes closer too. Draco looked at the droplets on her eyelashes. She went for the kiss and locked lips with him. He felt home and close to her. Their legs tangled together. He wrapped his arms around her body. bringing her as close as he could. They both pulled away from the kiss but their lips still close. The smile together. "I lo- I like your lips." He says to her realizing he almost said something else. 

"What were you going to say?" She says to him knowing what he was going to say. "I know what you were going to say." She says smirking. 

"What was that may I ask?" He says knowing she knows.

"You were going to say you love me." She says to him glaring over his face. "Do you love me Draco?" She asks him wanting an answer. 

"Yes." He says shakily. "I love you, and I hope you do too."