8 - T H E T R U T H

Warning: Physical Abuse

Alexandra

"Same time here tomorrow. But, you know ten forty-" Draco begins but I cut him off. 

"five." I finish for him. I glance one more time at the beautiful constellation before turning and facing all of my attention back to him. 

"Yeah." He looks me in the eyes and hugs me. I can feel the feeling that he never wants to let go. I don't want to either. It's like we have a connection him nor I can explain. Blaise. I have to remember Blaise or I could die, or risk my life. It is hard when the person in front of me is so breath taking. I wouldn't of thought that at the beginning of the year. He has really made some improvements. I am proud. I think he is too. 

"Okay, I should get going now." I say to him. He lets go of me with all effort. I did the same. Letting go of him was like drowning. Like he was fresh air and not having him hold me was water drowning me. We both didn't want to admit it to each other. Draco and I fought past that and decided for now friends. But even if him and I wanted more, we both know we can't have more than a friendship because of Blaise. I want more, trust me I do. I just don't think I will ever be able to get out of this toxic relationship. 

I leave the Astronomy tower, I wander the halls on my way there stalling and making sure there were no teachers, or prefects or just Filch in general. I walk corners, looking at the surroundings around me taking in everything, it is really magnificent this castle. Just everything here is historical and magical. I finally reach the dungeons, opening the common room portrait by saying the phrase 'pure-blood' It is ridiculous. I am actually surprised it didn't yell at me for coming back so late. 

I pass through the common room looking at sleeping students who fell asleep studying. The green flames in the fire dying out steadily. I look at the creases in the walls admiring everything creating a perfect picture in my mind. Hearing the snores of the students around me was funny all different snores. I reach the stairs leading to my dorm. I slowly walk up not waking anyone who was sleeping. I open my door to an empty dorm. I shut the door resulting in a creaking noise. I walk to my bed and just sit there. A minute past by and an angry Blaise barged in my dorm. 

"Where the fuck were you?" He asks. 

"I was," I pause only for a second creating a good lie that I know won't help anyway. "I was checking the constellation out on the Astronomy tower. It is beautiful tonight." I try to distract him. "The stars-" He slaps me, leading me to put my hand over the slap. He kicks me to the ground like usual. Kicking in the same spot he always does. My rib cage would probably be broken by the time he is done. 

"You. Were. Cheating. On. Me. Weren't. You?" He asks in between punching me. I nod no. "Liar." He kicks me once again, causing a grunt to come out of his mouth. "You were cheating. Again." He says clearly, to take a breath from kicking and punching me rapidly. 

"No, I wasn't. I was just at the Astronomy tower." I say catching my breath. A smirk came across his face. A wide grin. 

"Lets go there now shall we." He says opening my door. "You lead the way." I could barely stand up but I did. I stood walking slowly to the door, stepping down the stairs leading to the common room. Out of the common room sneaking to the Astronomy tower. I slowly go up the stairs to the tower. Hoping, hoping Draco Malfoy is not at the top looking at the stars. Please don't be there please don't be there. I kept repeating scared to death. Shaking we finally reached the top. To my surprise he wasn't there. 

"See." I said glaring around. "It was just my looking at the spectacular constellation." I feel so relieved. 

Third Person