7 - P A R T N E R S

Alexandra

After that night on the Astronomy tower with Draco I felt like I had someone. Someone I could rely on, trust. I was definitely boosted with confidence. About Blaise? If he found out he would be so angry. I just thought everything would stop now that someone knew. But, what could he do? I know he can definitely hurt Blaise, but his best friend? He won't. I know he won't. I have to always handle it. I will always be stuck in this relationship. Until he ends it. I think he does it for the rising feeling, he likes to hurt me. He doesn't love me. I knew that the first time he started doing this to me. He said it was to boost my pain management it will help me. But, I already can. He taught me how, in the worst ways. He never stopped, it was either he would tell me that or he would discipline me for talking to a boy. 

I never talked to a boy besides Marcus and Adrian. They are my friends, it's not like I am cheating on Blaise with them. 

-

I got to my dorm after thinking a lot. I get ready and grab my books. Astoria and Millicent are asleep Pansy is half asleep half awake. The one night I am gone they are here. Wow. Pansy is always with boys that is okay with me. But, Astoria is never here the same with Millicent. Millicent is the most annoying person ever. 

I go to the bathroom freshening up a bit. I brush my hair and walk out going to potions. Not to my surprise Draco is there. I smile at him and he smiles back. He has became more soft lately and compared to what he was this is a big change. I always thought of him as a mean type. He gained my trust unlike every other person. I hoped he would tell me more. "Want to meet in the same place tonight?" Draco asks me from the other side of the room. 

Draco

"Yeah." She said in her angelic voice. I had grown to like her. But, how could I tell her I like her when she's dating a toxic person that I called my friend?  I thought their relationship was great I thought they were the great love that you almost never get. Every relationship has secrets. Not that I do. My only secret is the mark I have on my arm that is inked in for life. I didn't get a choice. I had to and when I set my eyes on her this year her voice and looks made me like her even more. 

I just thought that I could make her smile. She hasn't in years. I felt horrible. I haven't smiled sense last year. Becoming a death eater has made me sad. She's definitely helped. In thought of losing her, made me sad. I hope this could become a daily thing. Us meeting really early in the morning like this in class and the really late at night at the Astronomy tower. "Come sit by me." I ask he hoping she will sit next to me. It was probably deficient of me. All I wanted to do was kiss her. Hugging her yesterday made me feel congenial. 

"Okay." She said calmly getting her things bringing them over to me. Watching her walk made me want to benevolent to her forever. Understand her, have sympathy for her, have time for her. Watching her set her things down so softly made me soft. She sat down so camaraderie. How could I focus with her in sight? Watching her read so delicately. How could any anyone ever hurt her? 

She knows I am looking at her. She can feel my eyes piercing through her. I didn't want to make it to obvious that I liked her so I looked away. It took all of my effort. She is attractive. Too attractive. 

Soon class started. I could see Harry and Ron looking at us. Both jealous and wondering why she was sitting by me. I felt spectacular. I had her with me over here and they didn't. Of course I felt condescending. It was a good feeling though. I wanted to grab her chin and kiss her just to make them envious. I started day dreaming about that dazing. "Hello?" Alexandra's voice made me come back to earth. "Hello?" She repeated as I was trying to gain composure again. "Your finally back, you were probably dreaming about a girl." You. I was dreaming about you. She looked annoyed at the thought of that. "But, I wanted to know what time tonight?" She asked with compassion.