31 - T R U T H O R D A R E?

TW: Mature content.

_________

"Truth or Dare Stone?"

_________

Alexandra Stone.

They sat down in the circle already knowing it was a bad idea. Most of the people in the circle were smirking at Alexandra. Except Theodore, and Draco. It was starting to creep her out. A bottle was placed in the middle of them. I'll start. Pansy said. She spun the bottle and it landed on Goyle.

Pansy made eye contact with me as if she's had a change of heart about me. "I dare you to make out with Alexandra." Goyle automatically got up. "You didn't even give him an option." Draco said while staring daggers at him and Pansy. His jaw clenched and his hands went into fists. That only told Goyle to go on. Alexandra didn't want to do this. She tried to back away but backed into a back of a couch.

Goyle was crawling onto her and her heart rate increased. Draco was going to say something but Pansy spoke first, "You have to do a dare. No exceptions." Alex slipped onto the ground to get a little space and he straddled her. Draco was about ready to punch a hole in a wall.

Goyle's lips were inches from hers. He was breathing in her smell, and creepily took her hair and smelled it. She was about to throw up. He finally placed his fat arms on each side of her and dived down to kiss her. His dry lips forced against hers and she tried to squirm out of his touch but he was too heavy and held her down.

This pissed Draco off, so he ran over there and punched Goyle off of her. He continued punching him to make his face bleed. "Never ever force someone to do that!" He yelled in his face leaving him there whimpering. He immediately— after beating up Goyle— went to her and cupped her face.

"The game isn't done." Pansy said with a little annoyance in her voice. "You can't leave a game already. It's bad to do so." She said provoking them.

Draco gave in. "Fine don't play a stunt like that again though." He said in a stern sexy voice. "Can't make any promises." Pansy said grinning.

They went back to the circle and sat down. Goyle left though. Well I guess Blaise can spin the bottle. Alexandra was hoping the bottle her abusive ex was spinning didn't land on her. But again with her
luck— the bottle landed on her.

"Truth or Dare Stone?" He asked her her heartbeat once again increased. She went with the safest option. "Truth." She said swallowing roughly. He grinned just as Pansy.

"Is it true everyone you were related to died?" He asked a smile on his face. Draco once again ready to punch a hole in his face. She gulped hiding tears behind her eyes. Even Theo was about ready to punch him, he knew what he did to her.

"Yes." She muttered. "Sorry what was that I couldn't hear you?" He said laughing with Pansy. "Yes." She said louder trying not to cry. She took the bottle and spun it. It landed on Pansy. She bit her lip. "Truth or Dare?" Alexandra asked.

"Dare." Pansy said calmly. "I dare you to kiss Crabbe." She said trying to contain her laughing. Pansy had a look of disgust on her face. But she confidently walked over to him and pecked his lips quickly and went back to her spot.

She spun the bottle and it landed on Draco. She smirked. "Truth or Dare?" She asked daringly. Draco being who he is said— "dare." And Pansy looked excited.

"I dare you to fuck Stone in front of us but in your room." She said. Draco looked at Alexandra and she faked a smile. All of them got up going to his room. When they were all in he shut his door and locked it.

He began to unbuckle his belt. His pants dropped showing his boxers and his dick. That was having in an erection from the look of her on his bed. They all went to the sides of the bed to watch. Everyone except Theodore, he didn't want to watch them exposed. Draco dropped his boxers and everyone's eyes went wide at the size of it.

Draco went to her ear. "This will be done soon." He said reassuringly. Pansy stepped in. "Also a few rules. She has to be undressed all the way. Draco can keep his shirt on if he wants. And you both have to cum to stop." She said chewing on her gum. A knock came from the door. Pansy went to creak open the door and it was Goyle. She let him in. He had a bruised face with a broken nose. He also was here to watch.

He smirked as well. Draco's hands traveled on Alexandra's body and pulled down her pants along with her underwear. They all looked at his property exposed. Draco then lifted his shirt off of her and she sat up for him to unclasp her bra. He did and she was fully exposed. They all looked at her. Goyle was patting down his own erection. Crabbe was turned around doing something as well. Then turned back around.

Draco put his hands on each side of her and thrust inside of her and she moaned. He sucked on her tits and kept his pace. He didn't do any of their kinks because they were here and would probably judge them. He whispered in her ear to get her to her orgasm quickly and he was almost to his by looking at her head pushed into the bed and her mouth open. He could cum right now if he wanted to.

He just wanted to get her there too first. His dick was pulsating to release. And Blaise was even jealous now. Of course Crabbe and Goyle were. Theodore was trying not to listen, he didn't want to hear her love noises and invade her privacy; the same went with Draco. But her moans were loud. She was there and nodded to let Draco know.

At the same time they had their orgasm and her hips rocked through it. Draco groaned gripping the sheets. He pulled out. He almost forgot about everyone's gawking eyes. They watched her pussy leak all of her and Draco's cum. Pansy almost touched it but Draco slapped her hand away. Wait. Is Pansy lesbian? Alexandra thought to herself as Pansy was only looking at her and not Draco.

Draco took his fingers and collected their juices shoving it back inside of her. "Alright the show is over now." Draco said signaling everyone away. Everyone left but Pansy. "What are you still doing here?" Draco growled at her.

"I wanted to see the rest." She said looking at her. "You only said that-" Pansy cut off Draco. "Yeah, but the rules are going to be extended. Go wash her and I get to watch." Pansy ordered. Draco scoffed. "Last time I checked you couldn't extend the dare in this game." He said carrying Alexandra to the bathroom.

Pansy followed behind. Draco turned on the shower and took his shirt off. Pansy began peeling her clothes off. "Whoa. What are you doing?" Draco asked her shooting daggers at her. "I'm coming in too." She said scoffing. Draco rolled his eyes wishing she'd stop. Draco carefully set Alexandra down and she could barely stand.

Pansy came in too. "But also I get to wash her." Pansy said hoping to become too obvious. She was. Alexandra and Draco knew by now. "Even better I was her and sense she can't walk Draco you can hold her." Pansy grinned. Draco was beyond questioning her. He just let her so they could be finished. Alexandra didn't even— couldn't even have an input.

Pansy got the sponge and began rubbing it all over her body. Her fingers traveled down to her clit. Pansy pretended to wash it by rubbing and rinsing water down below. She 'accidentally' pumped a finger inside of her. Alexandra let out a breath and gasped at the soap travelling down her body. Before the soap went to far Pansy wiped it away and knelt down.

"How good does she taste Draco?" Pansy asked hungry. Draco's jaw clenched. He knew now to never let Alexandra play truth or dare ever again. Or himself. After all this was his dare. "Sweet." He muttered loud enough for her to hear. And Pansy licked away at her pussy.

_________

Hi! Thoughts?

For pride month I thought I'd do this, and make Pansy gay.