35 - D A P H N E

____________

"I'm more than alright."

____________

Alexandra Stone.

As they walked into his room it was twenty-two hundred (Ten P.M.) They were tired. Drained. Which was weird considering all of the sleep they have been getting. Draco plopped down taking his shirt off and mumbling something. "Take off your shirt and change into mine." He said looking at her go to his wardrobe.

She opened it grabbing one of his Quidditch jerseys. It had a giant 7 on the back. She slipped it on making sure to change into a pair of lacy panties to turn him on.

She walked back to the bed and snuggled against him, he groaned out of lust, with her pressing her ass against his dick. He wrapped his arms around her waist. His lips came close to her ear. "I want to take you somewhere." He said.

As it was already raining tonight they were running through the castle hand in hand. Draco led her to the spot he wanted. Outside and in the rain he ran her in the Quidditch field. He then took her hand dancing with her. They danced together having a bond. A special bond. They didn't have any music but it was still magical.

(I know I said no music but play the song at the top now.)

Draco slowed down with his dancing and started slow dancing, "are you alright?" He muttered in her ear.

"Im more than alright." Alexandra said hugging him gently. She drew her head back from his neck and went to his lips kissing them with passion, and love.

"I love you so much." Draco said against her forehead she nodded, "I love you too." Alexandra said, Draco chuckled she looked at him confused.

"Don't say too, it sounds like you're agreeing with me." He said laughing. She fell to the ground and so did he they let the rain cover them. She laid on top of him in a starfish position and she wanted to fall asleep.

But Draco moved and she opened her eyes and got up. "We should head back now." She said with her head down so he couldn't see her face. She began walking back excitedly from what just happened.

Draco walked right next to her and they snuck though the hallways giggling softly. The party was still going when they entered the common room. Still giggling they ran up to the room they shared. "That was fun." She began talking, and was stopped by seeing the girl he called Daphne on their bed.

She let out on last fake giggle and stepped back. Daphne got up from the bed approaching a nervous Draco. "This is who you left me for aye." She said examining Alexandra. "She's pretty." She muttered.

She walked back over to Draco placing her hand on his cheek, "too bad I wasn't enough." She said rubbing her hands all over him. Alex couldn't breathe she felt lied to. 'Just a friend' she remembers coming out of his mouth.

She backed into the door she didn't know was shut. She turned around opening it. Walking out she heard Draco calling after her. He didn't even try to run after her. She went in her room back to where she was. Empty. Still. Not a surprise.

She took off his shirt and threw it at the floor. The one time she trusts someone they lie. All she needed was Theodore if he wasn't busy. She changed back into her dress and walked in the party to find him. He was sitting on a couch looking sad. She went over to him sadly.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked him. He shook his head.

"Luna left me for Longbottom. She said they've been having chemistry lately and feels that this isn't going anywhere." He said sadly. "What's wrong with you, I know something is wrong tell me I know when something is wrong with you." He repeated.

"Draco—" she began and his jaw clenched at the thought of him hurting her. "He didn't tell me and well lied to me— and he did date Daphne. After telling me I was his first love and only love. His first girlfriend. He lied. Daphne was his first." She said tearing up.

He got up carrying her to his old room, which wasn't in Draco's. He opened the door and the only person in there was Adrian. He went to his closet and picked out one of his large Quidditch jerseys for her to put on.

She went into his bathroom and changed into it walking out. Adrian looked sympathetic for her as if he knew. "Theodore told me." He said biting his cheek. "I'm sorry that he did that to you. Sometimes people deserve a break you know." He said falling back on his bed.

"You'd think." She said going to comfort Theodore now. "Theodore lost Luna tonight. She left him for Neville." She said rubbing his cheek. "I think we just need to rest." She said falling on Theodore's chest gently.

They all heard footsteps running down the hallway knowing who they were from. "Adrian try and tell Draco that we're not here." Theodore said drawing the curtains around him, covering them completely. The door suddenly opened and Draco walked in angry.

He took a look T a relaxed Adrian. "Why do I always fuck things up." He said walking around the room pacing. Theodore and Alexandra were as silent as they could be. "I didn't even get to explain it to her. Daphne lied to her. What really happened was Daphne cheated on me so I left her and I noticed Alexandra looking a little morbid from something—"

"So I wondered about her and I got attached to her personality. I love her. She thinks she's a home wrecker or she's been cheated on— one of the two." Draco said pulling his hair.

Adrian shook his head. "Is this all true though?" He asked truly. Draco shook his head, "Yes it all is." Draco said truthfully. He played with the curtains around them. "I just wish I knew where she was." He said dizzily.

Lex shot Theo a look from beneath the curtains. "I have to—" she whispered very quietly. "— I know." Theodore said. "I just wish I had someone to comfort me." She got up looking at Theodore sympathetically too. She faced Draco.

"That better of been true or I will leave you." She said swallowing. Draco came over to her stroking her cheek. "It was." He reassured her.

"Okay I have a couple of conditions." Draco nodded. "First don't talk to her." "Done." He said, "No secrets and let me stay with Theodore he got his heart broken today. Luna dumped him for Longbottom." She said looking at Theodore with puppy eyes of Sorry.

Draco's jaw clenched and he wanted to beat up Neville. "Done and do you know where I could find Long—" she stopped him. "Alright no I don't and no. You're probably going to want to stay in here tonight with us so sleep in that bed. She pointed to the vacant bed. Draco nodded going over there.

She went to Theodore and fell asleep on his chest. "Night." All of the boys whispered quietly.

_________

Hi!! Thoughts?? <333