36 - P L A N S

____________

"I will let him do whatever he wants to me."
____________

Draco Malfoy. 

I didn't want to have to tell her about Daphne. We dated yes, I don't like Daphne though. She was— well too much. She was over exaggerated when she saw me. Alexandra was here at Hogwarts from first year but paid no attention to me, and when the topic came up about me ignored it. She never listened. When I approached a conversation she'd walk away. 

I never knew why and didn't give much thought to it. I feel bad now for not telling her the truth about my past. She's been honest with me about her past. I knew about her and Theodore. I was pissed but I got over it. For her— I have no idea how she can be so forgiving. 

I was thinking all night barely able to get sleep. She was in the same room as me, but I missed her touch, unable to get sleep. Theodore's girlfriend broke it of I understand why she is doing that. Luna was his favorite. 

Soon enough they all woke up, including Adrian. I didn't pay much attention to everyone while they were waking up, even Lex. 

I just craved something— wanted something— needed something. It's not too soon. I'm 18 she's 17. That isn't too young. I don't know when, but soon, really soon, I wanted to make Alexandra Stone my wife forever to prove my point. I have been thinking about this for a long time now. Sense I came back 

I will always be loyal, I will never stop trying— fighting for her, I will never ever get bored, I will always fall for her, I will always trust you— even if you break my heart, I will always live you, til death do us part. 

_____________

Alexandra Stone.

I woke up and Draco was just staring at the ceiling smiling in thought. I smiled at the sight of him. He barely smiled anymore. Then he got snapped out of his thoughts as Adrian groaned getting up. He went to the bathroom getting ready for school. Everyone looked at him with surprised eyes. "Are you seriously going to class?" We all ask simultaneously. 

"Uhm. Yes. Unlike you guys I have to." He said rolling his eyes. Draco scoffed. "Seriously. I guarantee you if it were up to Lex she would go." Draco said smirking at me. I breathed in air at his true assumption. We all laughed. "Listen if you don't want to go I'll talk to Snape. He adores me. He doesn't have a choice." Draco said getting up.

"Please." Adrian said thankfully. "Consider it done." Draco said grabbing my hand. "Me and Alexandra will—"

"Alexandra and I."  I interrupted smiling. He frowned. "Alexandra and I." He said loudly. "Are going to tell Snape right now. Just go back to bed." He said as Adrian laid back down. As we walked out Draco laughed. "Nice correction." He muttered.

"What do you expect I haven't been in school for a long time you can't ask me not to." I said kissing his cheek. He froze. "What was that?" He asked. 

"Love." I muttered. "Disgusting." He said under his breath. I could tell he secretly loved it. After a while of walking to Snape's office he stopped gripping my hand. "Do it again." He demanded. I did it again and he picked me up with me wrapping my legs around his waist in the empty corridor. 

No one was around anywhere. It was silent— not counting our breathing. The floors looking glossy, and the candles still lit from last night. Draco looked me over a thousand times thinking something and doing that same smile again making me smile too. "You know I only said that to get out of there. But I guess I have to put in a word for him now." He said kissing me all over. 

Marking his territory. Which was his forever. It would always be his. I will let him do whatever he wants to me. For the rest of my life. We made our way to his office and Draco told me to wait outside. I did. He came back down minutes later not able to contain his smiling. He took my arm. "By the way we have plans for tonight... Wear something nice." He said leading me back to his room. 

(8 hours later)

I went to my closet picking out the best— no too revealing actually not at all. Dress. I put it on, doing my lashes, and brushing my hair. I was done and Draco walked in. "Wow." He said really enthusiastically, real. "You look beautiful." He said taking my hand. He had on his normal black suit he looked amazing in. 

He walked my out to the hallway up to the Astronomy tower, our place. Just a few candles around us enough to make my heart drop. A few rose petals were scattered around. I gasped at how beautiful this is. He went to the railing as I followed. "It's beautiful." I whispered. 

He turned from the railing and I turned around to look at him. He had his back to me. "Under your favorite place— under the stars, at the place we first felt for each other. I wanted to ask you a question." He turns back around. 

He takes my hand kneeling down. I gasp again. Tears forming in my eyes. "Alexandra Stone, the keeper of my heart, my person. My love. My life. In our favorite place, under the stars, I want to make you mine forever. I will always love you, I will always care for you. Till death do us part. With that being said. Alexandra Stone, will you marry me and make me the happiest man in this infinite universe?"  He spoke gaining my heart. 

_____________

Hi!! Sorry for the cliff hanger (obviously you know the answer: Hint at the top by what she says.) Anyway, I wanted to ask you guys if— if I make another— and do you want me to make another story? Who do you want it to be about? Draco again, Theodore, and what do you want it to be about? And what timeline? What year? Or after the battle? I have a lot of questions sorry... Thoughts?