19 - N I G H T M A R E ' S

Third Person

After class Alexandra went to her dorm and waited for Draco to enter. Just waited for him to barge in and ruin her. After what she did today he would have to ruin her.

-

I can't believe she did that. He thought to himself. She lied to him. She told Theodore that she was single and laughed walking away. I wanted to kill her right then and there. He was thinking; plotting.

But that was planned for tonight. He would do things to her tonight when she least expected it.

First, he is going to sneak up on her and say 'didn't know you were single.' Then he is going to punish her. He was thinking of vivid details in his mind. He didn't realize he was daydreaming in the middle of the Great Hall.

Students were watching him with concerned eyes. While his were filled with lust. He got up trying his best to hide his growing erection at the thought of her. He wanted her now. Not only would his plan traumatize her, but him too.

He didn't want to have to wait. And he definitely wasn't helping himself. He doesn't need to. He has Lex. He realized how lucky he was and rehearsed a new plan. One that would scare her.

Of course after he would punish her but softly. He would say to her how lucky he is to have her and she would get confused cresting this game in her mind. He loved this idea. But wanted to punish her at the same time.

He was facing anxiety. Stressed over a simple situation. Pig or cow? He thought. Cow. Is definitely a good one, a confusing one. But pig you get the bacon and punishments.

He came to his decision, cow.

-

She heard footsteps approach her door. The door twisted slightly and stopped. Her eyebrows knitted together in confusion. Then the door opened wide. Draco's jaw clenched then released.

"I didn't realize how lucky I am til now." He murmured shutting the door. He walked closer and she stood up. Walking to him too. "I am lucky to have you and-" he took one look at her. "-oh screw this." He said and picked up her thighs wrapping them around his waist.

He swiftly moved to the bed, laying her down harshly. She definitely was confused. He had rehearsed something? This was new, he had never rehearsed something, she thought. It didn't work out then. He ripped off her shirt throwing it away. He did the same to his.

Tearing off their pants he slowly tugged down her panties revealing her dripping wet pussy. His boxers were filled with his growing length. She palmed it threw his boxers. He groaned in her lips. That is when she took her finger to the band of his boxers and started sliding them down.

"No teasing." He growled. His hands pulled his underwear down and they dropped to the floor. She swallowed the lump in her throat. He aligned his dick with her entrance and shifted his length inside of her, making her moan with pain and pleasure.

"Good little slut taking me so well." He grunted. Each thrust knocked the wind out of her. And in a matter of no time they both were at their climax releasing in unison.

He pulled out and her chest was pounding. The juices were falling out of her. She was out of breath. She rubbed her collar bone swallowing the saliva in her mouth.

He slid his finger collecting the mixture of their juices and pushed it back inside of her.

Then licked his fingers and swallowed. "Well that was uneventful." He said to her wanting more. Her eyes went wide.