13 - T H E F A V O R

Third Person

"I need a favor." Draco says to Alexandra. Draco goes straight over to her and pins her against the door. She nods as in asking what the favor is. "I need to fuck you now." He says to her. She feels euphoria build up. And suddenly becomes nervous. "Listen I know, you are scared. I am not like Blaise. Well, only in bed." He says smirking. "All I need is consent." He says coming real close to her face. She thinks for a moment becoming fazed. Why not? She thinks to herself. She slowly nods.

As soon as she nods, she feels strong lips connect with hers causing her to roughly kiss them back. He puts his hands around her thighs pulling them closer to him, signaling her to out her legs around his waist. She puts her legs around his waist and feels him grab her ass. He carries her to the bed with their lips still connected. He lays her down on the bed; her legs still around his waist. He tears away from the kiss leaning up to take off his shirt. When he took off his shirt sweat was dripping off of his abdomen and torso.

"I'm going to make you beg for me babygirl." He says taking his wand out of his pants.

"What are you using that for?" She asks horridly thinking he's going to put a spell on her.

"For the door of course." He smirks. "Muffilato." He whispers underneath his breath. As soon as he is down he vastly turns back to her, ripping her shirt off leaving her upper section, just covered with a bra. His eyes travel down to Alexandra's skirt. He slowly pulls her shirt down to reveal a pair of laced panties. "Were you expecting someone else?" He asks angry but thirsty.

"No I only wear laced panties." She says in a soft tone. "Look in my wardrobe if you must." She says to him. It is the truth she only wears laced underneaths. He goes over to her wardrobe and opens it to see lingerie.

"So basically you wear lingerie as underwear and a bra?" He asks walking back over to her. She shakes her head speechless. "Brilliant." He goes back between he legs. "Now where did we leave off?" He says picking up exactly where he left off at. He tickles his way down to her underwear and twists them sliding them off of her legs completely. He takes a knife from his jeans and cuts the straps to her bra. He simply lifts the bra. Then her body is completely naked. he stares her down amused by the sight of her body. "All of this belongs to me. No one else but me. IU get to brag about this to everyone."

He takes down his pants and only his underwear is left. She looses the air in her lungs by the outline of the growing erection in his boxers. She sucks in a harsh breath. He notices this and laughs. "What is it too much?" He asks, she quickly shakes her head, swallowing deeply. "Good." He says dropping his boxers to reveal a breathtakingly big dick. "You won't be able to walk after this. Maybe breath." He says leaning over top of her. He teases her entrance making her want more. "Wet for me aye?" He says, smirking into her hair. "Do you want me?" he asks her.

"Yes. Please Draco." She says to him with her breath shakily.

Without warning he rams his dick into her pussy making her moan in pain and pleasure. Not letting her get used to his size he goes in a very fast pace. "So. Fucking. Tight." He says breathing tightly. He goes in and out with stamina. With the mix of both pleasure and pain she feels her world shattering beneath him. Her legs start to shake rapidly. He went all the way out of her, and right when she thought they were taking a break he shoves all of him inside of her. Resulting in a whimper to escape her lips.

Draco was amused by so much. The way she shakes underneath him. The way she whimpers when she least expects something he does. And the way she moans in his ear. The air from her lungs gets knocked out every time he goes back in from going out. "Good girl. Daddy fucking loves you." He says going in and out of her rapidly. This is nothing she's ever experienced before. He was the biggest she's ever handled. He's the only one besides Blaise. Blaise was her first and only until Draco.