I didn't ask to be born

Tommy was born out of chaos and violence, a manifestation of the man called the blood god, who's father took him in. he had started out as a newborn who was new to life but he subconsciously knew his purpose, to cause chaos and let war befall the lands and if he failed and peace was to replace blood and soot, he is to become ash and disappear with the wind.

He had caused trickery as a start to a much more bigger domino the gods had placed in front of his path, he just had to let the first one fall. He put power into his prized discs unknowingly triggering the trap of fate, ensnaring the people around him to war and fighting. At 15 he had already started a revolution and multiple small wars between the people he's close to, he had caused multiple broken friendships and built a land where no kindness is seen.

Tools and pawns used for another's gain, as it had all been fair in the eyes of havoc and power-hungry men.

this had went on for 5 years, until Ranboo who had just joined in 3 years ago was tired of the fights, the anger, the betrayals. He helped heal the broken pieces of bonds and made them impossibly stronger.

Tommy felt himself getting weaker by the day, as gore had stopped to spatter the soil. He had also been tired of the chaos he had spawned to this world, but as long as the violence remained he would to. So when the day came he wrote an explanation on how he is just a manifestation of the brutality starting from technoblade, and because of the disappearance of the savagery his to be gone by tomorrows daylight. He posted them along the roads he fought and slid it through doors of his found family. He went back to the home that took him in when he was at his most vulnerable.

He knocked on the hardwood and asked if he could stay the night, he was then led to the room he spent his days hiding. He was left alone in the darkness, the wind calling his name outside. He opened his window and snuggled into the warm blankets relishing the heat it gave him. And when the sun rolled up there was no more of him. Only the letters of apology were left on under the wool blanket, and cries of his friend echoed through the sky.