Burning the memories

Hotboxing "a group bonfire where they burn shit together" 

(Tommy has an Eliza moment and burns a lot of shit)

(I also know hotboxing means weed)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy eyed the two boxes, laying under his bed. He'd had the first back since he had been a child and the second one when he had already lived in the server for a couple of weeks. 

He sighed and grabbed the box, sneezing as dust got disturbed and flew around. Dusting the case and placing them on a small table next to the hotboxing room, going through his chest for the flint and steel. 

Tommy went into the room, lighting the netherrack and letting smoke fill the room. It felt familiar to him now, the dirty air entering his airways and filling his lungs to the brim with smog.

Some escaped through the cracks of his dirt wall, licking his lips he opened the first one nose scrunching at the pile of letters, postcards, and envelopes.

Taking a letter into his hand, he reads the content which was short. Tightening his grip and crumpled the paper, throwing it into the fire.

Tommy grabbed more of the same type of letters chucking them and watched them turn into ash.

His eyes water up, a lump forming in his throat. He'll blame it on the ash and smoke.

The next ones were the postcards, all saying they'll be there for next year or how they'll come back in a few days. All of it were signed by either Techno, Phil, or Wilbur.

He flung them all like throwing cards, getting swallowed by the flame. Some were hurled much harder than the others, their momentum launching them straight into the heat and burning instantly.

With the envelopes he tore them all, ripping them to shreds and dumping them all. He also took the second box and ripped more of the unsent letters unloading it over his already big fire. 

Blue eyes watched as the fire rages on spreading it to the other blocks of netherrack, producing more of the cough-inducing fumes.

It creeped out from underneath the door spreading the smell of burning paper and letting it stick to all the furniture and walls.

Tommy watched as the fire died down into a more normal-sized one, he grabbed a stick and made sure everything did burn.

His eyes widened as a singed picture had managed to been included, with a snarl he pushed it in watching it crumble and curl up.

The blond put out the fire, seeing as the navy sea turns into pink and orange hues.

Going out of his hut, he breathed the air.

Tommy was ready for a new day.